Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Leo Barry's son Issac to make his VFL debut for Bullants tomorrow

Stumbled across this article about Jackson Collins who is about to represent Australia at the Paris Olympics in the kayak. It says he used to be rookie listed at the Swans yet his name doesn’t ring a bell and I couldn’t find any record of him in our draft picks

Does anyone else remember him?

Stumbled across this article about Jackson Collins who is about to represent Australia at the Paris Olympics in the kayak. It says he used to be rookie listed at the Swans yet his name doesn’t ring a bell and I couldn’t find any record of him in our draft picks

I can't find anything about the guy being on any AFL list. I don't remember him at the Swans, could only find an old mention in rookie me central

There looks to be some paywalled News Corp articles that could have more details.

Former Suns Academy player. Would have thought if he was worth a punt as a rookie, Gold Coast would have jumped at the chance

Found a few articles from back in 2018.

He definitely did move to Sydney to link up with us, we are also on his linked in profile.

It sounds like maybe he stopped due to injury, Maybe we avoided picking him up and were waiting to see if he got fit again? He was definitely never actually on our rookie list.

Found a few articles from back in 2018.

He definitely did move to Sydney to link up with us, we are also on his linked in profile.

It sounds like maybe he stopped due to injury, Maybe we avoided picking him up and were waiting to see if he got fit again? He was definitely never actually on our rookie list.

Making him paddle back home after we ditched him paid off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was a bit of a polarising player, but well done Sam Reid! Forever a Swans premiership player 👏

Please tell me your wife isn't accompanying you to the game today Swannie?
Would you believe she WANTED to come, but I skilfully (and diplomatically) negotiated a trip into town today and she’ll go shopping this afternoon while I go to the game with a mate 🤗

Just know I’m copping one for the team today (as her shopping will cost me dearly! 🙁)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back