Autopsy The gentle dogs go down in a thriller

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they just give him the Brownlow right there. Like a mercy rule, he’s obviously so good that there’s no point continuing the count.

Neale is a great player, but if he retires with 2 Brownlows and Bont doesn’t win one it’ll be ludicrous. Unfortunately I think that’s more likely than not at this stage.
I agree to think that the Bont will go down as one of the greatest Bulldogs ever and not win a Brownlow is a travesty as equal to Chris Grant if not worse. The year O Wines won the award was his best year and look at Wines since compared to the Bont and it’s not even close

Coming into this round I said to my dad that maybe we should rest Bont and leave Libba for next week or after the bye based on the fact that we were yet to have our first bye and the Lions had two, we as a collective looked tired/beat up and I thought we were marginal favourites due to playing at home but I still thought that Brisbane should have been favourites and just take the L and use the positives of a refreshed Bont and Libba to propel us for the rest of the season

Coaches Votes

Western Bulldogs v Brisbane​

10 Lachie Neale (BL)
6 Eric Hipwood (BL)
4 Dayne Zorko (BL)
3 Jarrod Berry (BL)
3 Hugh McCluggage (BL)
2 Harris Andrews (BL)
1 Oscar McInerney (BL)
1 Cameron Rayner (BL)

Coaches Votes

Western Bulldogs v Brisbane​