Preview The Grand Final - Hawks vs Swans - teams and match discussion etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pumped. Taking a sleeping pill to rest up good and proper for what is going to be a big day.

Starting to get antsy. Been good all week, but got the hawks stuff out today at work and talked a lot of footy with people so starting so the nerves are well and truly increasing.

Just pumped.

Seems a lot of people are starting to pick the Swans to win. I like this.

All I will say is our great club has again afforded us enormous enjoyment by making the GF. People who know you are a hawk either wishing you the best genuinely or hanging shit on you.

We win premierships. We will not be beaten. I guarantee this.

08 was fulfillment but 2012 is greatness.

I am taking my 4 year old. My first was in 83 when my bro was crook and I went. I was 8. We win tomorrow and my 4 year old sets his expectations at the level of excellence like I did post-83.

Long live our culture.

5 flags from our last 5 GFs.

A flag every decade since the 60s.

We are greatness...

On an unrelated note, I was just watching the 89 Grand Final on DVD....

Has anyone else noticed the similarity of appearance between Gary Buckenara and Xavier Ellis?

100209_buckenara.jpg
xavier-ellis.jpg

Hopefully some kind of omen, but probably not.

On an unrelated note, I was just watching the 89 Grand Final on DVD....

Has anyone else noticed the similarity of appearance between Gary Buckenara and Xavier Ellis?

100209_buckenara.jpg
xavier-ellis.jpg

Hopefully some kind of omen, but probably not.

Ah Buckenara, long kicking, freakish marking, quality forward and all round gun. Yep,the similarity ends with those photos.

Is it possible that the post match celebrations...... nope the timing is out.

Ah Buckenara, long kicking, freakish marking, quality forward and all round gun. Yep,the similarity ends with those photos.

Yes. But he DOES look a bit like him. So he's part of the way there. Just has to sort the other bits and he's right.

heck are there too many good judges in the media saying this will be a close one to put out my belief we will get on top early and control it from the start?

I haven't spoken to a single neutral supporter yet who thinks that the hawks will win.

heck are there too many good judges in the media saying this will be a close one to put out my belief we will get on top early and control it from the start?

I haven't spoken to a single neutral supporter yet who thinks that the hawks will win.

TBH I'd love to see the mighty X man take home the Norm Smith, he is at his best when he is busy and hitting targets, tomorrow is his time to shine. Unfortunately over the past three years the main target has been the interchange bench for patching up.

I'll stick my neck out here and now, if X wins the Norm Smith we will definitely win the cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back