Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

(ANOTHER) MODERATOR NOTICE

View attachment 2079369

In the wake of Mr Burns' death, there was some severely disturbing lapses in safety at the Nuclear Power Plant. The power surge caused by the electrocution of one of the newer members of staff sent the city into darkness. But only momentarily, as the nuclear reactors that provide said power are incredibly durable, safe and reliable. Once the lights switched back on, the charred body of Frank "Grimey" Grimes could barely be made out. What was confounding was that another body had been melted beyond recognition. Was it another employee? Or someone else entirely?

Kurve electrocuted by the Nuclear Power Plant
boncer34 electrocuted by the Nuclear Power Plant

All votes for Kurve or boncer34 (or voted by them) will not count.

As you were ...
What the **** lol

I didn’t read that as a claim but I have found his posting content dodgy today

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt because this is supposedly how he plays but he’s the clearest target to me , claim or not

BFew again with Zerg dead thanks MC Bad Genius
Seems a shame to jump off 3KZ is Football but it's a fair enough case.

BFew MC Bad Genius

(ANOTHER) MODERATOR NOTICE

View attachment 2079369

In the wake of Mr Burns' death, there was some severely disturbing lapses in safety at the Nuclear Power Plant. The power surge caused by the electrocution of one of the newer members of staff sent the city into darkness. But only momentarily, as the nuclear reactors that provide said power are incredibly durable, safe and reliable. Once the lights switched back on, the charred body of Frank "Grimey" Grimes could barely be made out. What was confounding was that another body had been melted beyond recognition. Was it another employee? Or someone else entirely?

Kurve electrocuted by the Nuclear Power Plant
boncer34 electrocuted by the Nuclear Power Plant

All votes for Kurve or boncer34 (or voted by them) will not count.

As you were ...
Interesting decision given that bonc wasn’t under any pressure and came from the same mob as Zerg but I chalk it down to bonc being bonc

I see this as a win of sorts with Kurve’s useful days being numbered and that faction depleted further. They now can’t kill our doc big or other good role and claim it for themselves either

Subtlety clearly not working on some here.

Clap GIF

serial_thrilla please, I don't think he's playing like a good role would.

MC Bad Genius
Coming out as evil with a fake claim under no pressure to kill off someone who is not night immune seems overkill

In other words, I do believe serial

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The late pile on on Serial is very informative.

Yeah, that porps vote in particular was dodgy

And as an aside that MM post came across as if it was meant for a PM

Yeah, that porps vote in particular was dodgy

And as an aside that MM post came across as if it was meant for a PM
thought the same thing

less its just commenting on the flurry of votes

I voted him for literally piling on to another vote in the guise of a joke. Is that not telling too?
All I know is Serial made a bold claim and I believe him (or, at least believe it should be pursued).

thought the same thing

Glad it wasn’t just me
And he has added literally nothing otherwise

I have no idea if that’s usual for MM or not

But that slip seemed pretty damning and voting for a lurker who has stuffed up would be something horrie would be proud of

MarcMaverick thanks MC Bad Genius

Agree on both counts.

MM care to explain what you're referring to with this comment -

Well its been a while since I have played. This amount of death normal in this period?

thought the same thing

Yeah, that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back