cartman48

Team Captain
Aug 31, 2006
Shire
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Sydney / Redwings
Lots of talk about the result - what is a sensible amount of beer to consume from the first bounce to the final siren??? Last year I had to Skull everytime the Cats kicked a goal so don't remember a lot..... Think this year I'll be a little more reserved - 2 a quarter and one each break makes 11, with 5 to warm up that is 16 schooners - is that enough? comment....

Lots of talk about the result - what is a sensible amount of beer to consume from the first bounce to the final siren??? Last year I had to Skull everytime the Cats kicked a goal so don't remember a lot..... Think this year I'll be a little more reserved - 2 a quarter and one each break makes 11, with 5 to warm up that is 16 schooners - is that enough? comment....

make it, everytime mitchell or sewel touches the ball uve got to down one :p
nah, should be enough matey.
ull be gone after it, when you guys win!

I'd say a beer every goal whoever you're going for kicks is enough. Makes it more exciting when they kick one.

a pint a quarter is my usual.

but it's the grand final, so anything goes wahey!!

what beer? that question's just as important imho.

at the pub it will be cooper's green.

but at the pre-GF breakfast it will be nastro azzuro/becks.

at the pub it will be cooper's green.

If i could have babies with Cooper's Pale Ale, i would.

Depends on the weather. If it's warm and sunny i'll go with my left over Coronas. Cold....probably some Little Creatures.

Tip: Have a gulp every tackle. You'll be ****ed at half time. If you want to watch it though, go for a big gulp every time a certain player touches it. Go with Enright :p

If you're drinking with friends, which I'll assume you are!

You all pick two players. One Hawk, one cat.

Everytime your players get possessions, everybody else has a drink, if your players kick a goal, everybody sculls whatever they have left.

I've snagged Buddy and Gary Ablett for this on Saturday. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're drinking with friends, which I'll assume you are!

You all pick two players. One Hawk, one cat.

Everytime your players get possessions, everybody else has a drink, if your players kick a goal, everybody sculls whatever they have left.

I've snagged Buddy and Gary Ablett for this on Saturday. :cool:

I'm watching it with 50-100 people - we will all end up dead....

I dont see why Hawk or Cats fans would want to get absolutely smashed on a day like tomorrow, as it means you'll likely forget the result. Hawks fans have had 17 years to drink, surely you can put the beer aside for one afternoon, watch the game, enjoy the memories and then that evening perhaps have a beer?

Remove this Banner Ad

The important question......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back