Mega Thread The inevitable Essendon verdict megathread - not convicted, but the circus rolls on

What level of red are you?

• Zero redness

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Slightly red. Been reading the Bay

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Moderately red. Been reading the Pies board

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Full blown blistered. YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL now reside with the great "ethical" associations such as FIFA, OJ Simpson,New England Patriots and Bomber 2003. :thumbsu:

Great company while the Mighty Hawks reside with the Detriot Red Wings, LA Kings and the Victorian Bushrangers!

Great non-cheating clubs!
How do you keep getting banned?
More importantly why do you bother keep creating new accounts? :$

So now that the AFL's tribunal has temporarily let the players off the hook, it seems laughable that they should reach a guilty verdict for Dank.

Guilty of injecting TB4 into players not guilty of taking it? Actually.. that seems like just the kind of ruling I'd expect from the AFL.

1542503-shredder1.jpg

So now that the AFL's tribunal has temporarily let the players off the hook, it seems laughable that they should reach a guilty verdict for Dank.

Guilty of injecting TB4 into players not guilty of taking it? Actually.. that seems like just the kind of ruling I'd expect from the AFL.

The AFL's plan all along was to blame it all on Dank.

He only did what Essendon paid and instructed him to do.

It wouldn't surprise me Waverley... and if Dank is found guilty of injecting players with a banned substance what happens to the coach who hired him?

Oh that's right its Hird. Perhaps another one year extension and a holiday.

It wouldn't surprise me Waverley... and if Dank is found guilty of injecting players with a banned substance what happens to the coach who hired him?

AFL always looks after it's own. Next time ASADA move, the AFL will get no warning.

Circle jerk starting to form... :thumbsu:

"No evidence? That's just what they would say if Essendon was guilty!"

You muppets don't understand anything about how the legal system works. Stick to throwing down VBs in your wifebeaters and getting filthy at "the missus" when your team is losing

You muppets don't understand anything about how the legal system works. Stick to throwing down VBs in your wifebeaters and getting filthy at "the missus" when your team is losing
**** off campaigner.

I was at work when the verdict was handed down. I said: "yay".

My boss comes rushing in and says "DapperJong, you're great because of this. Please, have sex with my wife and have a raise. And, take the day off."

I love life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe your club could show some ****ing integrity and not "loose" the ****ing evidence.

campaigner club full of cheating campaigners

I appreciate this ruling as a slap in the face for muppets on BigFooty and the media who have been trying to beat up this issue for 2 years now without any evidence. Caroline Wilson, Patrick Smith, the Flogcast, your campaign of innuendo and gossip is over.

Maybe your club could show some ******* integrity and not "loose" the ******* evidence.

campaigner club full of cheating campaigners
"'We're not guilty?' That's just what someone who is guilty would say!"

Muppet. I'm sure there'll be plenty of tears for you to share in with Caro tonight though!

I appreciate this ruling as a slap in the face for muppets on BigFooty and the media who have been trying to beat up this issue for 2 years now without any evidence. Caroline Wilson, Patrick Smith, the Flogcast, your campaign of innuendo and gossip is over.
What about B0SK?

"'We're not guilty?' That's just what someone who is guilty would say!"

Muppet. I'm sure there'll be plenty of tears for you to share in with Caro tonight though!
The only reason why your club is still off the hook is because the AFL gave you a tip off.

WADA and the CAS will **** your club dry, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but one day.

They got Lance and they will get you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The inevitable Essendon verdict megathread - not convicted, but the circus rolls on

Back