Roast The latest brain fart from our administration

Remove this Banner Ad

who cares? they made a request and it got knocked back?

why is that a brain fart?

It's a brain fart because it's a stupid idea to replace an Australian/SA flag with that of a club's marketing campaign, and an ordinary campaign like that.

It was something that Charles Sturt were always going to knock back so why even bother coming up with the idea.

Our marketing department gets dumber by the day

It's a brain fart because it's a stupid idea to replace an Australian/SA flag with that of a club's marketing campaign, and an ordinary campaign like that.

It was something that Charles Sturt were always going to knock back so why even bother coming up with the idea.

Our marketing department gets dumber by the day
give me a break.

you think it is a brain fart because you are looking to have a crack at the AFC.

everyone else sees it as an Idea that was floated but rejected, nothing ventured nothing gained.

By the way.....how about the councillor all decked out in his Crows gear, telling us all how he arrived at this world-changing decision. Amateur hour of the highest (or lowest) order.

I wonder if he asked for a LeBron James-style special?

the-Decision-LeBron-James-ESPN.png

By the way.....how about the councillor all decked out in his Crows gear, telling us all how he arrived at this world-changing decision. Amateur hour of the highest (or lowest) order.

I wonder if he asked for a LeBron James-style special?

the-Decision-LeBron-James-ESPN.png

Look forward to the ESPN 30for30 documentary coming out on this story. The behind the scenes interviews will be epic. Rumour is they interview the guy who raises and takes down the flags (as he laughs his way to the bank to collect his $300 cheque).

give me a break.

you think it is a brain fart because you are looking to have a crack at the AFC.

everyone else sees it as an Idea that was floated but rejected, nothing ventured nothing gained.

In isolation, yes I agree with your last paragraph.

In the context of the growing list of fails from the marketing department, this is another fail from them, hence the brain fart reference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a great idea, and will look awesome, you will get a great view of it at the terrace bar at the back of the Riverbank stand! Port won't like this one bit!

Is an extension of the 19th man branding, as the Seattle Seahawks do exactly the same thing, they went one better and got a skyscraper to illuminate certain floor lighting to show a giant ten storey 12, for their 12th man supporters thing that has become the most well known club branding in all sports in the US.

HA!! That is damn awesome. The Port fans will not like this one bit.

I love this so much.

Who cares if they like it or not.

I like it as it makes a massive statement that big business in Adelaide are not afraid to do business with us and a huge impact on the city skyline.

OP might have gone off a bit premature. Obviously the flag was a small part of a bigger marketing strategy to paint Adelaide Blue, Yellow and Red!!!

Great initiative and would be awesome if Adelaide gets behind it.

Wonder how long till little brother tries to copy.

Agree and other councils will jump at it I reckon. I just feel, they didn't want to cause a shit storm as it was on Port Road.

They should hit up the Adelaide City council and chuck one on the Main North Road at Medindie leading into the city.

Best marketing is winning games, we do this and your brand takes care of itself

Not really.

North Melbourne were the team of the 90's and had the most marketable player and still couldn't rub two dollar coins together.

Winning games helps build your audience, not necessarily your profit and losses or your likability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast The latest brain fart from our administration

Remove this Banner Ad

Back