Roast The latest brain fart from our administration

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really.

North Melbourne were the team of the 90's and had the most marketable player and still couldn't rub two dollar coins together.

Winning games helps build your audience, not necessarily your profit and losses or your likability.
Adelaide already has the market share. Just need to get that market excited by winning games.

Adelaide already has the market share. Just need to get that market excited by winning games.

We have a captive audience of about 38%. We have a favorable audience of about 70%.

We we are winning, that 70% likability we hold will see an extra 15% turn up but as soon as we are losing, they will drop off.

We need to find a way to convert that extra 32% to become die hard fan, not just adequate supporters from a distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damned unnecessary posts.

The Intercontiental is a strike of genius - just when Port thought they wouldn't have red, gold and blue in their faces at their home ground anymore. Probably the first thing the marketing department's done right in years.

I wonder if we can get Westpac building to do a Crow logo shape. Pity they just ditched us as a sponsor.

Or the David Jones building, or the Renaissance Centre. Many prominent buildings we could use.

If Port want to do the same, well they can have the court houses :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who wants to bet Kochie is on the phone having a cry to his best mate Andy at this very moment?

He will try and prevent this. But can not see how.

Hope we get a few more and they are very noticeable.

We need a huge crows jumper in the convention centre window over looking the Torrens. That would be sweet.

He will try and prevent this. But can not see how.

Hope we get a few more and they are very noticeable.

We need a huge crows jumper in the convention centre window over looking the Torrens. That would be sweet.

If he does it's going to fall on deaf ears. And he's going to look like a massive w***er attempting it.

It won't happen.

who wants to bet Kochie is on the phone having a cry to his best mate Andy at this very moment?

This isn't the AFC putting them up tho, they are having a contest to get the businesses in the City to do them. Nothing much Port or the AFL can do except run their own.

That would have been awesome.

They should have got Danger to unveil it in the Today show, Monday morning.

I don't watch but it actually would be good if they did a show from here again with us, this time down at AO on the Friday before Showdown. Channel 9 is a sponsor of ours right? and Lisa Wilkinson is an ambassador. Would of been good for a bit of rivalry and I bet Koch is all about Ports move on the other show.

That would have been awesome.

They should have got Danger to unveil it in the Today show, Monday morning.
Actually that is a bloody good idea.
Sunrise is dying - we should embrace the Today show, get us front and centre and p!ss off Kochie at the same time. Win Win

I don't watch but it actually would be good if they did a show from here again with us, this time down at AO on the Friday before Showdown. Channel 9 is a sponsor of ours right? and Lisa Wilkinson is an ambassador. Would of been good for a bit of rivalry and I bet Koch is all about Ports move on the other show.

When they did that for the cricket test, that was a state government and tourism SA thing and I imagine if they did it again, they would want both clubs to be involved.

But yes, the points you make are correct.

Actually that is a bloody good idea.
Sunrise is dying - we should embrace the Today show, get us front and centre and p!ss off Kochie at the same time. Win Win

I remember during the cricket Karl Stefanovic was interviewing the premier and when the Showdown opening the oval was mentioned he let out a "go Crows!" I think they are on board, we should make more of the sponsorship with 9 and the connection to the show.

When they did that for the cricket test, that was a state government and tourism SA thing and I imagine if they did it again, they would want both clubs to be involved.

But yes, the points you make are correct.

Your right they probably would but I do remember they hosted it from down at the club a few years ago, maybe around the time we opened the new training facility? so it wouldn't be out of the question.

Your right they probably would but I do remember they hosted it from down at the club a few years ago, maybe around the time we opened the new training facility? so it wouldn't be out of the question.

I can not remember that. I take your word for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast The latest brain fart from our administration

Remove this Banner Ad

Back