Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEWS: Kim duthie denies having sex and Taking drugs with Ricky Nixon.

With the amount of lies told by this girl, the Labour Party should hire her to sell the Carbon Tax. Biggest spin doctor of all time..............

Geez, has she been out of the media spotlight for too long for her liking?

I noticed the charges laid against a police officer based on her allegations were also dropped, though he then promptly resigned.

She has a habit of making serious accusations and then pulling out, leaving a big mess in her wake.

This is shaping up to be the biggest attempted scam in football. It's pretty clear that Duthie has been told she'll get a cut of whatever Nixon gets out of the AFLPA. Long term damage to reputations is done, now for the remuneration.

So Ricky sues the AFLPA and the AFL and wins a couple of million or so.

Splits it with the girl.

Sounds like the plot of Wild Things, only the girls were hotter in Wild Things.

Great movie...

lol this came to mind for me too.

Seriously though, ALFPA are going to be the ones that come out of this the worse now.

They should have distanced themselves from this from the beginning.

In my opinion they have done a deal with each other possibly brokered by Sam, its the only explanation that fits all the circumstances.

-Ricky gets cashed up from the sale of his business
-Formerly homeless and broke girl suddenly has the cash to pay 6 months rent in advance and is talking about buying a house
-Girl retracts accusations and statement
-Ricky announces multi million dollar suit against AFLPA

Splits it with the girl.

Great movie...

I reckon you're closest the pin, MH.

Just like the 60 minutes report where she walked away with full pockets and St Kilda and AFL were made to look like everything was above board this wreaks of another pay day for Kim.

^^^
This.

And in any case, even if she was telling the truth this time, it doesn't get Nixon off the hook.

No, it doesn't. But he thinks it does.

There's talk of him suing the AFLPA because she lied. But he claims Alan Bond-like amnesia when it comes to how he ended up in her room in his underwear.

I reckon you're closest the pin, MH.

Just like the 60 minutes report where she walked away with full pockets and St Kilda and AFL were made to look like everything was above board this wreaks of another pay day for Kim.

The story in the Age mentions she's paid up for six months in advance for a house in St Kilda and may buy it. Somebody's cashed her up - who do you reckon it is? :eek:

Splits it with the girl.

Great movie...
This will be the most quoted post in this whole thread.

Well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[YOUTUBE]JQS1m65WUCI[/YOUTUBE]

You dirty tramp. You deserve to go to jail for defamation!!

No, it doesn't. But he thinks it does.

There's talk of him suing the AFLPA because she lied. But he claims Alan Bond-like amnesia when it comes to how he ended up in her room in his underwear.

They didn't have sex, nor did they do illicit drugs. What's the problem? Nixon should sue HER for defamation of character. That girl needs to go to jail!

They didn't have sex, nor did they do illicit drugs. What's the problem? Nixon should sue HER for defamation of character. That girl needs to go to jail!

This. What the whole episode has exposed is the amount of lies & deception this girl has gotten away with without ever facing any consequences. All the authorities have fallen over themselves to paint this girl as a victim while all the time she has been playing them for fools.

This is a scam, Nixon is now sueing the AFLPA( http://au.sports.yahoo.com/afl/news/article/-/9607780/nixon-to-sue-aflpa/ ), what a load of shit, obviously he's paying kim to say he never slept with her, this guy is one serious piece of work, hope the courts see str8 through him like i have.

Anyone who thinks nixon never slept with her is a comple muppet, sorry, but you are, they are saying this for grounds to sue the AFLPA and both of them are in it together IMO, trying to take us for another ride.

Do you seriously believe they didn't?

Him on her bed in underwear?

Him sending her texts and voice messaging saying he can't wait to screw her again?

If you believe they didn't, something is wrong with you.

You are right however, Nixon's case would be against her, not the AFLPA.

All the AFLPA need to prove is that they acted in a reasonable manner - that there were sufficient issues for him to have bought the game into disrepute; he admitted to 'inapproriate dealings' with her, that's enough.

If Duthie told lies to the AFLPA - Then Nixon should be sueing HER not the AFLPA.

And the idea that she was on drugs during the interview is laughable.

Gabally stated:

"
But Mr Galbally this morning refuted Ms Duthie's claims she was drug-affected.
"All I really want to say is simply this, when she was interviewed she was interviewed with me present and two lawyers, her lawyers,” he told 3AW.
“I think if she had been under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or incoherent in any way shape or form, or not fit, then the interview wouldn’t have gone ahead.”
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...lgirl-kim-duthie/story-e6frf9jf-1226072019041

I could have believed this if she retracted it before Nixon's TV interview. She did want revenge on him, and it seems incredible that a 17 year old would sleep with someone like Nixon on the surface. However, Nixon's demeanour and denials on TV were pathetic. 'I don't know why I was in her hotel room in my underwear ... do you?'

Come on now.

She did express some regret at setting him up in the first place, but maintained it happened. Some media agencies did a lie detector test and still reported it as fact so I assume she passed those tests.

I think people are right, she is feeling irrelevant again and this is an opportunity to make some money and win back some affection from the wrong people.

She is the Fairlie Arrow of this generation.

All I can say is good luck getting anyone to believe her if she gets r*ped in the future.

(Not wishing it on her but seriously it will be like The Boy Who Cried Wolf)

She must have got one of her other boyfriends to get a perm wig on and parade around in his boxers for the cameras.

Poor Ricky Nixon, I feel sorry for him.

I also feel sorry for Clinton, OJ Simpson, Nixon, and Lindy Chamberlain. Media beat ups.

This is like the movie Wild Things, classic.
Hope we get to see some pool scenes

1. I hope Duthie is recieving psychiatric help
2. The media has aided in creating this mess, should be held responsible
3. Nixon isn't innocent, yet should be compensated if Duthie is actually telling the truth this time
4. Never believe what the media tells you, prime example being this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back