Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NEWS: Kim duthie denies having sex and Taking drugs with Ricky Nixon.

I also feel sorry for Clinton, OJ Simpson, Nixon, and Lindy Chamberlain. Media beat ups.
Clinton and OJ Simpson were guilty as hell, Lindy Chamberlain was innocent and was a victim of NT
Police incompetence and the media.

Im loving it, whoever said she is going to split the takings of a law suit with Nixon is spot on, she probably shouldnt have mentioned buying a house in St Kilda though. I like my trash TV to have a good surprising twist at the end...damn you Kim for giving the plot away too soon! (rookie mistake)

Oh and Sam Newman "mentoring" her?....is that what you kids call it nowadays?

A smart AFL club would employ her to gain a competitive advantage over their competitors

Did she really just tweet she's off to Arizona too?

"Nixon was also forced to answer questions about how he came to be in Duthie’s hotel room wearing only underpants.

“If I knew the answer to that we’d all be geniuses. But I think it’s been made pretty clear, and it’s become pretty clear, that somehow I had substances in my body that night that some people believe was taken accidentally, others believe I was administered it, I’m not going to go there, I’m sick of it all, I don’t care,” he said."

Hmmm....Who believes anything that comes out of Kim Duthie's mouth? To me the girl is trouble with capital T.

Nixon was also forced to answer questions about how he came to be in Duthie’s hotel room wearing only underpants.

“If I knew the answer to that we’d all be geniuses. But I think it’s been made pretty clear, and it’s become pretty clear, that somehow I had substances in my body that night that some people believe was taken accidentally, others believe I was administered it, I’m not going to go there, I’m sick of it all, I don’t care,” he said.

Hmmm....What happened to rehab???

He obviously saw "the hangover" and thought it had potential as an excuse.

1. I hope Duthie is recieving psychiatric help
2. The media has aided in creating this mess, should be held responsible
3. Nixon isn't innocent, yet should be compensated if Duthie is actually telling the truth this time
4. Never believe what the media tells you, prime example being this case.

1. No, I bet she isn't.
2. Yes they have, but good luck with that.
3. Who can tell if she is?
4. Great point, the media has pushed and pushed this story to sell and sell

This is just getting more pathetic ................ Yep, I would like to know how the hell a 17 yr old gets enough money to pay out 6 months rent on a St. Kilda house/appartment ???

WTF is she doing staying over at Sam Newman's appartment (from the HS article), I mean this guy has always supported Nixon and talk down/rubished Duthie's claims, yet he invites her to stay with him at his place for a while ???

To me it just all appears to be a giant, poorly run scam. Duthie makes allergations against Nixon, resulting in his accreditation being stripped and criminal charges being mounted against him. He then looses his buisness at a loss (by all reports got under 1 mill for it). Now Duthie has recanted her allergations, claiming they were all a lie, suddenly has say say 10k for rent for an appartment in ST. Kilda (Average rent price is $230/week + Security deposit, furniture etc) and Nixon is talking about a "several million dollar" lawsuit against the AFLPA.

I would like to see a forensic accountant go over Duthie + Nixon's accounts and see if they can match up money changing hands. If it is a scam then what charges are we looking at for the two of them ??? There is obviously a fraud charge there, but how about some kind of perjury case against Nixon/Duthie. Making a false complaint by Duthie to the police regarding the drugs in the hotel room ??? There would be defermation charges against Duthie if it really is all a giant lie.

I hope the whole thing blows up in both their faces. We may not know what really happened in that room, but we do know at best Nixon is a slimy old bastard regarding being in the situation in the first place, and Duthie is a lying, manipulative attention whore who cannot be trusted regarding ANYTHING.

No, it doesn't. But he thinks it does.

There's talk of him suing the AFLPA because she lied. But he claims Alan Bond-like amnesia when it comes to how he ended up in her room in his underwear.

Its hilarious innit? :D:thumbsu:

They didn't have sex, nor did they do illicit drugs. What's the problem? Nixon should sue HER for defamation of character. That girl needs to go to jail!

Bush_O_RLY.jpg

She pulled the same stunt with the photo scandal and the pregnancy scandal.

She finally admitted they were lies but not before St Kilda and it's players had their names dragged through the mud by the gutter trash media. Throw enough mud and it sticks regardless of whether it's true or not.

Both her and the media are a disgrace. Hopefully with the footy season in full swing now this latest episode will die a quick death.

She is very poisonous. The media are just as bad.

I think ricky nixon should relaese a book maybe something along the line of "If I did it, confessions of the sleeze ball" co written by kim duthie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's either lied from the very beginning with both scandals or she's allegedly been paid to publicly change her story and apologize.

Her recent twitter claim, about always having the upper hand, is intriguing. Yeah, it's a train wreck but there is obviously more confessions and denials to come.

So she says they didn't have sex and didn't do drugs, he says he doesn't know how he came to be in her bed in his underwear but was probably under the influence of drugs. They really did not plan this out too well.

or she's just attention whore

maybe she's like the massive advertisement mascots in the simpsons, if we stop paying attention to the bish, she'll go away and possibly die

Enjoy your money Kim, doubt you'll have it once the defamation lawyers get hold of you.

No wonder some journos have a bad reputation.

It's the whole shoot and ask questions later approach to journalism which annoys me.

This is just getting more pathetic ................ Yep, I would like to know how the hell a 17 yr old gets enough money to pay out 6 months rent on a St. Kilda house/appartment ???

WTF is she doing staying over at Sam Newman's appartment (from the HS article), I mean this guy has always supported Nixon and talk down/rubished Duthie's claims, yet he invites her to stay with him at his place for a while ???

To me it just all appears to be a giant, poorly run scam. Duthie makes allergations against Nixon, resulting in his accreditation being stripped and criminal charges being mounted against him. He then looses his buisness at a loss (by all reports got under 1 mill for it). Now Duthie has recanted her allergations, claiming they were all a lie, suddenly has say say 10k for rent for an appartment in ST. Kilda (Average rent price is $230/week + Security deposit, furniture etc) and Nixon is talking about a "several million dollar" lawsuit against the AFLPA.

I would like to see a forensic accountant go over Duthie + Nixon's accounts and see if they can match up money changing hands. If it is a scam then what charges are we looking at for the two of them ??? There is obviously a fraud charge there, but how about some kind of perjury case against Nixon/Duthie. Making a false complaint by Duthie to the police regarding the drugs in the hotel room ??? There would be defermation charges against Duthie if it really is all a giant lie.

I hope the whole thing blows up in both their faces. We may not know what really happened in that room, but we do know at best Nixon is a slimy old bastard regarding being in the situation in the first place, and Duthie is a lying, manipulative attention whore who cannot be trusted regarding ANYTHING.

Does not compute. How could anyone set up a scam based on her word?

Her recent twitter claim, about always having the upper hand, is intriguing. Yeah, it's a train wreck but there is obviously more confessions and denials to come.

So she says they didn't have sex and didn't do drugs, he says he doesn't know how he came to be in her bed in his underwear but was probably under the influence of drugs. They really did not plan this out too well.

To substantiate Nixon's claim, he was slipped a micky, she would have to turn 180 deg. Imagine if she admits that she coked up his coke .:D:thumbsu:

Coranation Street, and East Enders can only wish to script this shit up.

Enjoy your money Kim, doubt you'll have it once the defamation lawyers get hold of you.

It's the whole shoot and ask questions later approach to journalism which annoys me.

That's why Nixons in this mess!

it is strange to me that a certain media outlet (that has reported the whole thing from go to whoa) has no mention that Nixon is not just planning to sue the AFLPA but "two media outlets" as well as I just heard on JJJ and is contained in the link below........
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/06/09/3239375.htm

I wonder which media outlet(s) he might be considering suing? :rolleyes:

What the problem now is, she's 17, she's a schoolgirl, how will anyone be able to sue the crap out of her.

This is like the movie Wild Things, classic.
Hope we get to see some pool scenes

You know I thought the same thing today.. (dont really need to see some pool scenes tho!)

Oh and Sam Newman "mentoring" her?....is that what you kids call it nowadays?

LOL.

Havent watched TFS in weeks- funnily enough I'll be tuning in tonight... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back