Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I have so much love for Pedersen. Guy was courageous and a massive team player.

Yep, I'll always remember him saying he didn't blame Melbourne fans for hating him after his first year with us when he squibbed that contest, and that he would never do that again and was determined to win them over. Such a great attitude, a lot of players could learn from Pedo.

On top of Kingy saying Collingwood should get 75% of the crowd there was also a bloke on twitter saying Collingwood should be able to choose who they play in the first final.

I think it’s a 50/50 game but there are a lot of Collingwood fans blowing up over playing us at the G and having no advantage of finishing top.

On top of Kingy saying Collingwood should get 75% of the crowd there was also a bloke on twitter saying Collingwood should be able to choose who they play in the first final.

I think it’s a 50/50 game but there are a lot of Collingwood fans blowing up over playing us at the G and having no advantage of finishing top.
I actually like this idea but Collingwood have no business whinging about being disadvantaged in finals.

Yep, I'll always remember him saying he didn't blame Melbourne fans for hating him after his first year with us when he squibbed that contest, and that he would never do that again and was determined to win them over. Such a great attitude, a lot of players could learn from Pedo.
Pedo was apparently a top bloke while at the club too. Focussed on his education and providing for his family instead of getting up to what most footballers get up to.

Pedo was apparently a top bloke while at the club too. Focussed on his education and providing for his family instead of getting up to what most footballers get up to.
Lol what is that these days? Playing call of duty with Clarry and Trac or posting tik tok dances with Salem?

Atleast May and Melk still punch on at restaurants like real men

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In many ways, I prefer being at the 9k-against-Adelaide-on-a-rainy-Sunday games.
Less wait times at the bars

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

When at North on the rookie list they reckon he would fall a sleep during some team meetings. When questioned about it North found our he was working night shifts packing shelves to earn some extra cash as he had young kids

When at North on the rookie list they reckon he would fall a sleep during some team meetings. When questioned about it North found our he was working night shifts packing shelves to earn some extra cash as he had young kids

He had a foolproof plan at Melbourne though.

Attachments

• e33b4884593de76dbf3cc1b7c6017e51--los-simpsons-homer-simpson-36511612.jpg
    e33b4884593de76dbf3cc1b7c6017e51--los-simpsons-homer-simpson-36511612.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 47
I would simply suspend Brayshaw for a headbutt on Maynard’s shoulder. Had potential to really cause serious damage to his shoulder.
Meanwhile (Is this you or actual pies logic?)
pieslogic.PNG

This feels more like 2009 to me. Mumford, Kennedy, McGlynn - Grundy, Jordon, Harmes. Setting us up for a premiership run. Granted we likely won't get another Kennedy, but anything is possible.

Shows how strong that hawthorn team was that they could lose mcglynn and Kennedy then go on to dominate the competition. Must admit thought that could be the case with Michie not able to crack into that strong Fremantle side. Seems more the case that those sort of players are more likely to be duds and that's the reason they can't crack into strong teams rather than your Kennedy's of the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back