Rumour The mad redhead not wanted...

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor mans Ben McGlynn. Just with a lot less skills, composure, endurance and footy nous.
very different player IMO
I know I'll get lambasted for this but I see him as a pauper's version of Luke Hodge.
Hard at it, head over the ball, prone to blaze away when under pressure, but also capable of very good things & more than good overhead. Much, much below Hodge's standard, but I see some similarity.
I do think Hodge is a star, to clarify.

I know I'll get lambasted for this but I see him as a pauper's version of Luke Hodge.
Hard at it, head over the ball, prone to blaze away when under pressure, but also capable of very good things & more than good overhead. Much, much below Hodge's standard, but I see some similarity.

I suggest you might want to put on some Nomex coveralls.

had to look that up, but expect that you are suggesting that I'll be attacked.
no probs :)
just an opinion from a nobody, but thanx 4 the warning :thumbsu:

First rule of BF, don't refer to Hodge as anything other than the second coming.

Second rule of BF, accept that Cyril is the greatest of all time.

Post lacks adulation for Hodge. Expect a shellacking from Hawforn supporters.

2011 was his best year, anyone picking him up will hoping he recaptures that form. averaged 22 disposals, polled 9 brownlow votes. much less kick and hope and more spotting up. would be fair to say he's gone backwards a little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour The mad redhead not wanted...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back