Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

My good mate Kenny asked me to have a chat to the boys.

Kenny told me he has no idea how to educate young players to he leaders, because he never was one at VFL level.

He also asked me not to mention him to the players or to all of youse in the media who support Kenny.

What an absolute indictment on Hinkley that after 12 years the players don't know each others' games. We've had no real leadership on field for 10 years. The *ing campaigner doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Just a rolling slow motion decade long * up
Houston said something about the boys are struggling with connection a few weeks back in an interview it all feels a bit like a dogs breakfast down there.

Joel Selwood talking to the players is a good thing as long as he told Hinkley to buzz off while he did.

Houston said something about the boys are struggling with connection a few weeks back in an interview it all feels a bit like a dogs breakfast down there.

Joel Selwood talking to the players is a good thing as long as he told Hinkley to buzz off while he did.
It's Hinkley grasping at straws though, isn't it. Goes back to his geelong circle that he trusts. Nobody at pordalelay's ever done anything of note.
Has Tredrea been asked to talk to the players about leadership? That bloke who lifted the cup for us and now sits on the board. Or is that too much of a threat to hinkley's fragile ego?

It's Hinkley grasping at straws though, isn't it. Goes back to his geelong circle that he trusts. Nobody at pordalelay's ever done anything of note.
Has Tredrea been asked to talk to the players about leadership? That bloke who lifted the cup for us and now sits on the board. Or is that too much of a threat to hinkley's fragile ego?
Probably, it would be nice to know the circumstances of the Selwood chat.

Don't get me started on the Tredrea bit, you have a struggling forward line & a 4 time AA hall of famer CHF of the modern era roaming the halls and you are too much of an offended hick to ask him to chat to players about positioning, leading patterns & dragging defenders out of position.. mind boggling.

If this was Hinkley. Honestly, get ****ed, like Warren Gary Tredrea is a person at your disposal; he’ll set the standards and fine Ken can’t stomach Tredders, any of Timmy G, George Fiacchi, or John Cahill will do that role. It makes me sick that a Port Adelaide person wasn’t involved in these conversations, like Joel Selwood, seriously, Geelong trash. Ken keeps spitting on our heritage, traditions, and what Fos, Mark Williams and others have done for our club.

Last edited:
What an absolute indictment on Hinkley that after 12 years the players don't know each others' games. We've had no real leadership on field for 10 years. The *ing campaigner doesn't have a clue what he's doing. Just a rolling slow motion decade long * up

That will probably be one of the excuses trotted out for another failed season - it's going to take time for all the new 'missing pieces' to get accustomed to Port Adelaide footy...

Probably, it would be nice to know the circumstances of the Selwood chat.

Don't get me started on the Tredrea bit, you have a struggling forward line & a 4 time AA hall of famer CHF of the modern era roaming the halls and you are too much of an offended hick to ask him to chat to players about positioning, leading patterns & dragging defenders out of position.. mind boggling.

He’s lost the players. You need Joel Selwood to come down and talk about leadership when you’re the head coach, nah he’s lost them.

Last edited:
If this was Hinkley. Honestly, get ****ed, like Warren Gary Tredrea is a person at your disposal; he’ll set the standards and fine Ken can’t stomach Tredders, any of Timmy G, George Fiacchi, or John Cahill. It makes me sick that a Port Adelaide person wasn’t involved in these conversations, like Joel Selwood, seriously, Geelong trash. Ken keeps spitting on our heritage, traditions, and what Fos, Mark Williams and others have done for our club.
🤧

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back