Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Let the lad who wrote the Port Adelaide part of the article know that Russell Ebert is Ports goat.
Michael Whiting's twitter account.

That reminds me.

What game was it a few weeks back when a long handpass went from one Port player to another player on running forward and Brereton and his co-commentator both said it was Bernie Quinlan like.

I remember yelling out No you insular fecks - it was 'Russell Ebert like'. FFS learn some history of the game outside your own borders you dumbtards.

Let the lad who wrote the Port Adelaide part of the article know that Russell Ebert is Ports goat.
Michael Whiting's twitter account.

I fired an email off to Richardson, The AFLPA and the leagues media team.

IMG_6408.JPG

7f5915dcc9ad522b3c9b6aea5817c937.jpg

9ffb4752e33d51fdc619a8fb084c11a6.jpg

My email got traction people. Believe in people power. Never give up the fight for what is right and just.

7f5915dcc9ad522b3c9b6aea5817c937.jpg

9ffb4752e33d51fdc619a8fb084c11a6.jpg

My email got traction people. Believe in people power. Never give up the fight for what is right and just.
So why not for the purpose of this exercise only consider other clubs players from the AFL era?

So why not for the purpose of this exercise only consider other clubs players from the AFL era?

Agree but some recognition is better than the none they originally gave. You now have the email addresses to raise your valid point.

You could also tweet Michael Whiting.

Agree but some recognition is better than the none they originally gave. You now have the email addresses to raise your valid point.

You could also tweet Michael Whiting.
On board Waspy79

Attachments

• IMG_6249.jpeg
    IMG_6249.jpeg
    313.2 KB · Views: 63

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1724486941893.png
Imagine being reduced from a guy whose ongoing campaigns against coaches (Port and Crows) would mount the pressure such that they get sacked, to a guy who just writes truisms extending the career of the most unsuccessful coach in VFL/AFL history

On 3aw early this arvo they brought up the current state of SA football. Tim Lane, Leigh Matthews and Caro the hosts.
The intro was from the Tredders/Caro stoush where the grab put her in the best possible light. Then to further reflect on it they called up the expert, balanced opinion of one Graham Cornes. I couldn’t resist and tried calling her out on why would you go for a one sided view of things and her reply was she disagreed and “Graham and his sons don’t see eye to eye on quite a few things.”
Only reason she has a job is coz of her Daddy. She's a bigoted nobody.

I bet there is not a single pundit in the AFL industry who would have picked Hawthorn to play finals this year. Zero.
Well, given Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon were locks for the top 4 at Rd 16….

Interesting fact. If not for a Jed McEntee tackle, all other things being equal, right now we’d be sitting 6th and Hawthorn 2nd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back