Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which players that he mentioned do you disagree with?
Jacobs for one, Nic Nat has had a better season and as much if not more impact on his side than Jacobs.

Freo has a few defenders that assist in the points against tally (Freo 1388, Adel 1633)

The main point of my post is that 5 players in a team just falling into the 8 (at this point) is way overs, if you have 5 players from the one team in the AA side, you should be top 2.

Disagree.
Well, your opinion is objectively wrong. Quote me when the squad is announced so we can all laugh at your ignorance and lack of football knowledge.

Jacobs for one, Nic Nat has had a better season and as much if not more impact on his side than Jacobs.

Freo has a few defenders that assist in the points against tally (Freo 1388, Adel 1633)

The main point of my post is that 5 players in a team just falling into the 8 (at this point) is way overs, if you have 5 players from the one team in the AA side, you should be top 2.
Fair enough, was interested is all. I think those 5 will all least make the squad.

I doubt Jacobs makes it, Goldstein has been so head-and-shoulders above the rest of the rucks this year that it would almost be an insult to him to include a second ruck in the team.

Laird certainly in the conversation- but easily the best rebounding defender this year is campaigner Shaw. Jacobs also in the conversation- but Goldstein is in by a country mile. Dangerfield is a lock AA. Talia has got to be bloody close to in. Betts is the 2nd best small fwd in the comp this year (behind the Chad) so he's in the conversation depending on how many mids will be in. For mine I'd like to see Chad, Hombsch, Gray and Boak in the squad. Chad is a lock and Gray is our next best candidate.

Well, your opinion is objectively wrong. Quote me when the squad is announced so we can all laugh at your ignorance and lack of football knowledge.
Fair enough. If that's the case I will now to your wisdom. Your attitude, however leaves much to be desired.

While I have you, could you please clue me into the final 22 for the AA team? Since you know all things great oracle!

w***er.

Laird certainly in the conversation- but easily the best rebounding defender this year is campaigner Shaw. Jacobs also in the conversation- but Goldstein is in by a country mile. Dangerfield is a lock AA. Talia has got to be bloody close to in. Betts is the 2nd best small fwd in the comp this year (behind the Chad) so he's in the conversation depending on how many mids will be in. For mine I'd like to see Chad, Hombsch, Gray and Boak in the squad. Chad is a lock and Gray is our next best candidate.
Crows have traded and drafted well, I'll give them that. We would be even better than we are if we hadn't bottomed out during the years that the 2 new franchises came in and took all the early talent. It just seems that everything is an uphill battle against the odds for our club whereas that WL franchise Megaclub is gifted everything. Even their Premierships were under the old unfair system. We seem to have to work twice as hard. No wonder they have that sense of entitlement.

Fair enough. If that's the case I will now to your wisdom. Your attitude, however leaves much to be desired.

While I have you, could you please clue me into the final 22 for the AA team? Since you know all things great oracle!

Did you simultaneously insult my attitude while attempting to belittle me?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, home dog. You're only embarrassing yourself.

Listened to AA for a couple of minutes realised it was now a full on orgy am relying on afl.com for score updates.

Listened to AA for a couple of minutes realised it was now a full on orgy am relying on afl.com for score updates.

It's no better on Fox.

Gerard Healy breathlessly claiming that Adelaide are the most capable team of winning the flag from 5-8 in years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's no better on Fox.

Gerard Healy breathlessly claiming that Adelaide are the most capable team of winning the flag from 5-8 in years.

He's had a hard on for Adelaide for as long as I can remember. Don't know why. Maybe he was conceived in Hindley Street.

Healy is a bigger Crow sympathiser than all their faux ambassadors in this state put together. Some of his stuff during the Craig years was the most cringeworthy comments i've ever heard from a media figure.

Having said that, I agree that they could easily beat any of the finalists come finals time, and this sort of year where there isn't a standard premiership favourite could be a year where we see a 5-8 team make a GF.

The thing is, if Weber didn't convince the board to make a move, Port would have been overlooked by the football establishment in SA.
They wanted a composite team first and the second license would have gone to Norwood or a hybrid Sturtwood.

If Port didn't make their move in '90, we were dead in the water, regardless of our history and record.

We had already become post-Bosman Ajax Amsterdam. Producing superstars year-in/year-out and losing them to vastly inferior clubs for peanuts.

For all the wailing and gnashing of teeth and 5 subsequent years of purgatory, we guaranteed our future and relevance as an epicentre of the indigenous game.

This thread's gone all Compton .

Have you ever seen our mods?

tumblr_llhcikbAZF1qgu1zxo1_500.jpg

He's had a hard on for Adelaide for as long as I can remember. Don't know why. Maybe he was conceived in Hindley Street.
He really does and has a seemingly equal dislike of all things PAFC don't understand why, maybe the scrotum gargling experience they rolled out for Mike Sheehan got the job done for Gerald ? I noticed most sharply back in the Criagbot era

Having said that, I agree that they could easily beat any of the finalists come finals time, and this sort of year where there isn't a standard premiership favourite could be a year where we see a 5-8 team make a GF.
Crows now clear premiership favorites. Anything less from here would be abject failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back