Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his trashing of Essendon during games, his complete refusal to play forward, and how he's annunced where he wants to go, he certainly seems to have an overinflated opinion of himself.
Yet chooses St. Kilda.

St Kilda might still be rebuilding but Alan Richardson is doing a good job over there building a new list. They play a great brand of footy while they are near the bottom of the ladder too.

I love how elbows is banging on about clangerfield being a top 5 player in the comp,

I wonder if they'll think the same when he's officially announced in a Geelong jumper... I think not!

I love how elbows is banging on about clangerfield being a top 5 player in the comp,

I wonder if they'll think the same when he's officially announced in a Geelong jumper... I think not!
He's definitely gone from the crows. Why would their opinion change from now?

check out sliding doors on afl.com.au this week.

genuinely hilarious how desperate he has become.

also take note of north melbourne above.

enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does Barrett know something that the rest of the world doesnt? including Koch and KT?

He seems to be the only one banging on about our salary cap

He doesn't know shit, he's just doubled down on the idea and has backed himself into a corner.

Jesus, there is some major salt in that post. I ******* love it, haha. You can just tell how furiously he mashed the keyboard into a broken mess typing that one out.

I want to see him lose the plot completely, on air. I think our club can give him a good nudge in that direction.

does Barrett know something that the rest of the world doesnt? including Koch and KT?

He seems to be the only one banging on about our salary cap
Iy all stems from a comment made by KT earlier this year but I actually think KT made the commments meaning we have to ensure we have the money to keep our guns so there will be no free rides $

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back