Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also interesting that he was coach when Ricciuto was playing. Jobs for the boys runs strong in that one...

More than anything it shows the sort of autocracy Ricciuto is building down at West Lakes. Ricciuto wanted Walsh, he got Walsh. Ricciuto wanted Burton, he got Burton. Ricciuto wanted Pyke, he got Pyke. Ricciuto wanted Hartlett, he was told to get ****ed by Hartlett.
Mark Ricciuto runs the show entirely down there, making staff decisions and list management decisions seemingly off his own bat. And all this from a mere board member. No wonder their culture is such a train wreck.

More than anything it shows the sort of autocracy Ricciuto is building down at West Lakes. Ricciuto wanted Walsh, he got Walsh. Ricciuto wanted Burton, he got Burton. Ricciuto wanted Pyke, he got Pyke. Ricciuto wanted Hartlett, he was told to get stuffed by Hartlett.
Mark Ricciuto runs the show entirely down there, making staff decisions and list management decisions seemingly off his own bat. And all this from a mere board member. No wonder their culture is such a train wreck.
Ultimate Power Corrupts.

More than anything it shows the sort of autocracy Ricciuto is building down at West Lakes. Ricciuto wanted Walsh, he got Walsh. Ricciuto wanted Burton, he got Burton. Ricciuto wanted Pyke, he got Pyke. Ricciuto wanted Hartlett, he was told to get stuffed by Hartlett.
I'd love to see a photo of riccuito with a hittler mo.

From TFA:
Giving up so much for Ryder, the Power had picks in the later-rounds of the draft: Dougal Howard (pick No.56), Logan Austin (No.69), Jesse Palmer (No.78) and Billy Frampton (No.84). The trio did not play a senior game in 2015, but Port was clearly focused on playing its established players. Nathan Krakouer was a more-than handy pick up in the rookie draft, playing 14 games for the season.

Last edited:
Only if you confuse 2015 performance with 2014 drafting and trading.

And even then, a C for Ryder is bullshit. I have no idea where this perception that he had an average year has come from. He averaged over 20 hitouts (with a great hitout to advantage record) and over a goal a game for the season. Do you know how many other players did that? El zilcho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And even then, a C for Ryder is bullshit. I have no idea where this perception that he had an average year has come from. He averaged over 20 hitouts (with a great hitout to advantage record) and over a goal a game for the season. Do you know how many other players did that? El zilcho.

I agree. Lobbe's underperforming confused the situation for many with regard to Ryder's output.

We always looked like a better team throughout 2015 when he was in the ruck.

He wasn't quite as dominant a forward for us as I thought he might be, but we still won the first showdown and the match against Essendon off the back of his brilliant forward line play. You could easily argue that we would not have won either of those games without him.

Like a juiced up bogan let loose at an idiot factory

And tom boyd gets a b+, its a meaningless article but still it annoys me

Hasn't the fagan police investigation been swept under the rug here in Adelaide

Imagine if that was KT....

We would have this:

And here we have keith thomas roasting in his own juices.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back