Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, well, there you go... D Puke just said the Adelaide Football club approached him 6 or 7 weeks ago.

for a club that got so upset Essendon approached Worsfold during the season they're really confirm there status too me.

#hypocrites #shitclubnohistory

#welieasone
#doublestandarlaide
#authenticfootyclub

well, well, there you go... D Puke just said the Adelaide Football club approached him 6 or 7 weeks ago.

for a club that got so upset Essendon approached Worsfold during the season they're really confirm there status too me.

I agree, but a Liverpool fan can't really claim the high horse in that regard :).

Looks like Pyke's first week will consist of mandatory 'Tell the ambassadors to repeat this lie' training, all Adelied appointees go through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ummmm! check your accuracy and get back to me. There is a difference!

ummmm! check your accuracy and get back to me. There is a difference!
Yes, the difference was your bunch approached a coach whose team had a real chance at the flag, something you have now done twice in two years. Essendon approached the assistant coach of a team that was never going anywhere.

When Pyke was at Adeliade in 05/06, was he sacked or did he leave? Cos 2 years is a short time for a coach to leave voluntarily.

Also interesting that he was coach when Ricciuto was playing. Jobs for the boys runs strong in that one...

On a scale from probably to definitely....What are the chances of eviction if someone made that for the Showdown?

Probably zero. Confiscation on the other hand.

Probably zero. Confiscation on the other hand.
This'll do.
2037.jpg

When Pyke was at Adeliade in 05/06, was he sacked or did he leave? Cos 2 years is a short time for a coach to leave voluntarily.

Also interesting that he was coach when Ricciuto was playing. Jobs for the boys runs strong in that one...
Seems to have not stuck at anything for long looking at his resume, with dramatic changes each time to other fields.

Might as well start looking for their next coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back