Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheahan fronts Cornes about McGuinness chopping Chad and Kanes mum while they were coach and star player.

Dis gone be good.
Ok I think I'll watch it now.

900x900px-LL-843e95c3_Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Don't know if it's quite a *shakes head* moment, but Graham Cornes on On the Couch, stated the Matty Primus wanted Kane Cornes to retire with a year on his contract. Now I know Primus maligned Cornes a bit, but I don't think anyone has ever said that his attitude was the blunt?

Really have to laugh when Ch 10's lead sports story is Crows "star" Rick Henderson has gone for surgery and won't play for the rest of the season. I mean seriously, their season is shot so who gives a **** about some B grader going in for surgery? Meanwhile at cash strapped but finals bound Alberton.....
Did the SANFL approve the elective surgery? They will need to from next year onwards.

Really have to laugh when Ch 10's lead sports story is Crows "star" Rick Henderson has gone for surgery and won't play for the rest of the season. I mean seriously, their season is shot so who gives a **** about some B grader going in for surgery? Meanwhile at cash strapped but finals bound Alberton.....

I do. He is ****** up my Dream Team :(

Just imagine... next year, same scenario, Henderson would have to join the Cow2s and head down to Noarlunga to play a round, then off to Alberton for another round, then to suburban Richmond to finish off his season ... and to uphold the integrity of the SANFL.

3+ weeks of playing/training when he should get in for surgery to be right for the next "AFL pre-season".

...for the lolz!!!

Crows miss Finals ergo Bag Port at every opportunity :rolleyes:

but, but, but the cows are not out yet.

If everyone in the whole world loses and then the dons vanish in a puff of smoke, and sandos magic pixie dust drifts in, and the planets align, they are dead certs for the flag (as long as they are not shafted by vic umpiring)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but, but, but the cows are not out yet.

If everyone in the whole world loses and then the dons vanish in a puff of smoke, and sandos magic pixie dust drifts in, and the planets align, they are dead certs for the flag (as long as they are not shafted by vic umpiring)
Everyone is forgetting the summer we had...and the Ravens won the superbowl...omens people, omens!!

I was still expecting headlines on Monday of "Brave Crows go down to 15th ranked Bulldogs"

From a general discussion point, how do people rate the coaching setup at the Crows? It seems many of the supporters are unhappy with Camporeale who for memory we did interview for a role? I also think Sanderson seems a bit slow off the mark to make changes.

5AA having a go at the Port Crowd booing Kruddy on the weekend

Complete with snippets of comments saying "how discrepectful" etc. .....
It's hypocritical of 5 Double Crow to have a go at anyone for booing much less call it disrespectful.

It struck me at the Cows' home Showdown just how much the corporation promotes a culture of bad sportsmanship with their encouraging of their supporters to boo opposition teams and players. Right from the moment that dick whit Andrew Crowell announces "welcome the Port Power Football Club onto AAMI Stadium" they are at it. I gather that this booing is the basis for their 19th Man carry on. Sets a very bad example for their young supporters. :thumbsdown:

..... how do people rate the coaching setup at the Crows? It seems many of the supporters are unhappy with Camporeale who for memory we did interview for a role? I also think Sanderson seems a bit slow off the mark to make changes.
The Cows have really missed having Dean Bailey in the box for most of this season. It has really highlighted what a poor game day coach our Sando is.

The Cows have really missed having Dean Bailey in the box for most of this season. It has really highlighted what a poor game day coach our Sando is.

They haven't done much better with Bailey back either...

It's hypocritical of 5 Double Crow to have a go at anyone for booing much less call it disrespectful.

It struck me at the Cows' home Showdown just how much the corporation promotes a culture of bad sportsmanship with their encouraging of their supporters to boo opposition teams and players. Right from the moment that dick whit Andrew Crowell announces "welcome the Port Power Football Club onto AAMI Stadium" they are at it. I gather that this booing is the basis for their 19th Man carry on. Sets a very bad example for their young supporters. :thumbsdown:

It is - they're supposed to boo when the opposition has a shot at goal to put them off.

Which is why we kicked 19 17-2 in the Showdown with 3 rushed behinds. I reckon that the wind coming from the collective booing from the Adelaide members blew Monfries shot towards the goal!

It is - they're supposed to boo when the opposition has a shot at goal to put them off.

Which is why we kicked 19 17-2 in the Showdown with 3 rushed behinds. I reckon that the wind coming from the collective booing from the Adelaide members blew Monfries shot towards the goal!

Reminiscent of us kicking 17.3 (16.1 after QT) in a rainswept gale on a grey October day in 1992.

You are forgetting the 19th man assist that flashes up on the scoreboard when the opposition misses a shot for goal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back