Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a sneak look at the double crow web site and they are proudly displaying a comment catboy made about Port supporters no having teeth. I've gone from listening to five AA from 7 am til 7 pm , 7 days a week in 2008 to sneaking a peak at their website in 2014. I will now completely sever any contact with a radio station I once gave 80 hours of air time to and they couldn't care less. Cow w***ers.

I believe Travis is the reigning Merv.

He received it from, I want to say... Phil Davis... in a glittering ceremony held at Bernard & Keryn Brown Furniture by the great big palm tree.

I've heard this years is going to be presented at Noel's Caravans by none other than Neil Knuckles (I'm an SANFL ****) Kerley.

The so called "footy expert" Stupid on Channel Nine sport not happy with the grass at Adelaide Oval :rolleyes:

Didn't know it was on sale at the Oval.

SANFL / SMA / Usual Suspects taking too much of a cut for his liking ?

The so called "footy expert" Stupid on Channel Nine sport not happy with the grass at Adelaide Oval :rolleyes:

Didn't Stupid say he will shut down any talk down of Adelaide Oval?? So none of us can ring up his show and ask legitimate questions about the perforance financial and non financial of the Oval, but he can go on another media outlet and bag the grass. Nice double standards there Stupid.

Didn't Stupid say he will shut down any talk down of Adelaide Oval?? So none of us can ring up his show and ask legitimate questions about the perforance financial and non financial of the Oval, but he can go on another media outlet and bag the grass. Nice double standards there Stupid.
Someone messaged in making this exact point, cRowe said the real issue was that their mob wore the wrong boots but then told Bone he gave nick nack Paddy a whack for being petty.

Chances are his whack really meant he gave him a thumbs up & called the AO curator right away to voice his concern about the 'turf problem' whilst reinforcing the point that whatever Danger wants he gets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grab the 'Tiser this morning while hopping on the plane
First time i have looked at it since who knows when
Open paper to footy section
See Danger is leading Agars medal and 3 crows in top 5
Close paper and pick up inflight magazine instead
*shakes head*

They just give the votes to the same cows players so they can point at it and say how good they are. Of the ten top vote getters there are 6 from Port. In the top 10 we have scored 55 more votes than them. You can see that from the fact Sloane is not even in the votes. If the top 20 votegetters were published we would probably have about 120 votes more. Simply, Adelaide have a few players who are likely to attract votes and the Tiser make sure the votes go to them. I reckon if you spoke to cows fans you'd be hard pressed to find one who would agree that Dangermouse was worthy of 7 votes. Let the baby have his bottle.

Grab the 'Tiser this morning while hopping on the plane
First time i have looked at it since who knows when
Open paper to footy section
See Danger is leading Agars medal and 3 crows in top 5
Close paper and pick up inflight magazine instead
*shakes head*
Had a Dentist appointment this arvo. The Ad news paper was face down on the table in the waiting room. I turned it over and saw what was on the front page. Through it back face down and grabbed a Who mag instead.....

crows' volunteers answer cRowie's call

cutting-grass-with-scissors-2.jpg

Ive heard that a lot of reporters from Merv Agars' era wrote their match reports from the Strathmore pub without actually viewing the game they were commenting on in their articles.

Ive heard that a lot of reporters from Merv Agars' era wrote their match reports from the Strathmore pub without actually viewing the game they were commenting on in their articles.

I know one prominent reporter for The News who regularly wrote his report in the kitchen of our home/or neighbours after listening to radio reports after each quarter.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back