Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that a question from Penberthy? Direct your scorn at him if it was the case. It's a pathetic, tired old joke anyway, and pretty dumb coming from someone whose wife is a member of a political party that purports to represent the working class.

No, she represents the 'progressive' class.

Pleased to see the AA ratings slipping, that is why Crowie is on the attack, not smart enough to see that he continues to alienate a large slice of the listening audience. Still he has been coached by Cornes and KG into thinking antagonism is going to get ratings. 3M not much better in selecting a crow biased team, they will go backwards too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that a question from Penberthy? Direct your scorn at him if it was the case. It's a pathetic, tired old joke anyway, and pretty dumb coming from someone whose wife is a member of a political party that purports to represent the working class.

Speaking of Sturt dickheads in the media, aren't we due another rehash of that cheerful and wholly unsubstantiated anecdote from Scott Moore about the supposedly racist Port team of the 50's and 60's that allegedly tried to kick Roger Rigney in the head because he was an aborigine, despite themselves having an indigenous teammate of their own in Richie Bray?

So let me get this straight, now drive time on Adelaide's 2 commercial sports shows consists of 4 ex Crows players and an ex Swans player?Seems fair and representative.

I lack extreme tolerance for D Lewis.

His humor is stuck in the 80's if he could I'm sure he cracked jokes on colour...

I lack extreme tolerance for D Lewis ....
Has been pretty regularly anti-Port since taking up media duties in Adelaide, and I'm not being precious there. I know that sounds like anyone else's "Nobody loves us!" post, but he is pretty hostile to us for no obvious reason in a 2 team town.

So let me get this straight, now drive time on Adelaide's 2 commercial sports shows consists of 4 ex Crows players and an ex Swans player?Seems fair and representative.

That's representative of the footy followers outside of 5014 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back