Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Career adjustments arriving soon in Penberthy's and Rowe's inboxes.
Unless the geniuses at CrowAA deduce the Jane Reilly is the problem. What with being a Port supporter and all that.

http://indaily.com.au/news/2014/06/03/ratings-adelaide-talk-radio-slips/

Well, well. Looks like the 5AA Sports Show is struggling in the ratings.

Perhaps replace the primary host with say, Tim Ginever and then you've got a show that can climb back to the top.

Shame Triple M canned Roo & Ditts in drive just as they started trouncing cRowie in the ratings ...
I've got it all worked out. Rowey replaces Aiston, reading the sports news for channel 10 (assuming Rowey knows how to read), and Timmy G. slots into Rowey's seat on the sports show.

So Port supporters now the bastion of political correctness? The no teeth joke is old and not funny, but is it any different to cows and Chardonnay etc. soon as I heard it I knew there would be a lather on here. I think we all need to lighten up.

FWIW, IMO, Penerbethy sold his soul to Rupert a while ago, he is poor.

Oh and Boak to win the Brownlow!

Did you say "Toothless?" ....
toothless.jpg

And what's your problem with that?

Shows what a racist, bigoted, narrow minded underclass we have in Australia

A bit sad I reckon
And a lot of them seem to think you're as racist as them. I was walking along Currie St the other day and two Asian ladies were talking to each other in their own language. One of the "speak English in our country" brigade decided I was a kindred spirit (why, I don't know, maybe it's my unkempt beard that attracts that kind of person) and said they should go home if they don't learn the language. After I told her where to get off she threatened me with a pair of pliers she had on her person, too bad there were no cops around. But like most bigots she was all bluster and left when I ignored her.

Dangerfield got 6 votes yesterday for 26 disposals at 50% efficiency...

He honestly hasn't been very good this year, certainly not better than Gray, Boak or Ebert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how he got any votes for this game. He didn't receive any in the aflca voting. This award is a joke in a joke of a paper.

Not sure how he got any votes for this game. He didn't receive any in the aflca voting. This award is a joke in a joke of a paper.

AFLCA Round 11 Leaderboard

55 Gary Ablett (Gold Coast)
52 Josh Kennedy (Sydney)
48 Scott Pendlebury (Collingwood)
43 Travis Boak (Port Adelaide)
41 Robbie Gray (Port Adelaide)
38 Joel Selwood (Geelong)
37 Matthew Priddis (West Coast)
35 Nathan Fyfe (Fremantle)
34 Nathan Jones (Melbourne)
33 Ben Cunnington (North Melbourne)

I dont see Paddy, I expect cRowey to investigate this travesty

So Port supporters now the bastion of political correctness? The no teeth joke is old and not funny, but is it any different to cows and Chardonnay etc. soon as I heard it I knew there would be a lather on here. I think we all need to lighten up.

FWIW, IMO, Penerbethy sold his soul to Rupert a while ago, he is poor.

Oh and Boak to win the Brownlow!

It is probably not so much the joke, but that f***witt Pemberthy was behind it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is probably not so much the joke, but that f***witt Pemberthy was behind it.
Yes, Pemberthy is just another cow w@nk but he definitely PRETENDS to be a fighter for the poor yet any disabilty pensioner, like me, will tell you that dental care in our country was going ok until GILLARD AND ELLIS removed a scheme that allowed people , like me , to get PROPER dental care. I don't smile too much now because I can't afford to get teeth capped and all SA Dental want to do is rip 'em all out to save money.

52 Josh Kennedy (Sydney)

Was going to post this but wasn't sure which thread to put it it in, how good is it to have two players in the top 5 of the only real award that doesn't have any real bias in it from umpires or selectors.

Speaking of Sturt dickheads in the media, aren't we due another rehash of that cheerful and wholly unsubstantiated anecdote from Scott Moore about the supposedly racist Port team of the 50's and 60's that allegedly tried to kick Roger Rigney in the head because he was an aborigine, despite themselves having an indigenous teammate of their own in Richie Bray?
Did this Scott Moore bloke make mention of the antics of the Sturt Cheersquad over the years?

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/1229/

52 Josh Kennedy (Sydney)

Well it's not as prestigious as the Merv Agars medal.

Urgh, why have a dig at our 2007 grand final disaster as part of a review of Andrew Demetriou's legacy? It wasn't even in the same year as Meatloaf's performance and, for that matter, was not even remotely related to Demetriou's "moments of humour".

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...e-in-his-years-at-the-top-20140603-zrw6n.html

Let's not be too precious. Until someone beats it that's our record.

Spot on finny, nothing in that.

Meat Loaf’s grand final performance, possibly worse even than Port Adelaide's effort in 2007

I don't have a problem with that. Our 2007 GF effort was very bad. :oops:

As Eddie Dingle posted above, it is a record and until someone betters it it is all ours.

Was going to post this but wasn't sure which thread to put it it in, how good is it to have two players in the top 5 of the only real award that doesn't have any real bias in it from umpires or selectors.

amazingly for once the age votes matched up very well with the coaches votes. Polec is top 10 in that one.

They have to find something positive to write about the Eagles,its either that or there sucking up to there West Australian icon...Pav :p
Interesting game in round 19 at Adelaide Oval between Adelaide's second best team and Perth's second best team. No doubt it'll lack the quality of Port v Fremantle, but it could be close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back