Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Springchoke, aka Captain Dangerfield. The man who bragged on the Internet about how he was going to wait in a dark alley and club Matt Thomas with an iron bar after the Henschel tackle.
That guy is a cowardly wa**er. Had a few cheap shots on our board regarding choking. I messaged him a list of the cow chokes. He did not even reply the spud.

So if every cow supporter is going to spew out that the maggies aren't the real maggies like 5 day old apricot slices then can we say that the cows aren't a real club? Teams are born in club rooms not board rooms.

I am so sick of people screaming "hacker" if they have been a complete spacker.

PS. i'm a poet and i didn't even know it ;)

Normal order has been restored. This is what the rest of SA was always afraid of. This is why they tried so hard for so many years to hobble us. By us being Port Adelaide again, the results speak for themselves. We may not win the AFL or SANFL Grand Finals this year, but by Christ we've scarred the shit out of everyone else. The Phoenix is rising, and the dim witted masses are once again frightened.

Had to laugh at this:

Link
KEY INJURIES
Tom Logan (corkie) test

ON THE BLOCK: You couldn’t drop anyone after that semi-final performance?! Surely!? Six goals down, deep in enemy territory, to still grind out victory is tribute to Port Adelaide’s never-say-die attitude. Expect medicos to give Tom Logan the all-clear despite knock to the thigh.
Link

Normal order has been restored. This is what the rest of SA was always afraid of. This is why they tried so hard for so many years to hobble us. By us being Port Adelaide again, the results speak for themselves. We may not win the AFL or SANFL Grand Finals this year, but by Christ we've scarred the shit out of everyone else. The Phoenix is rising, and the dim witted masses are once again frightened.
McDimwitt pretty much said this in his article in yesterday's Sunday Mail;

Capture.JPG

I'd expect poor Chris will be summonsed to West Lakes for some re-education as he also wrote the the Cows need to rebuild and rebuild urgently.

Why would a club with an A-grade midfield*, a forward line that is the envy of other AFL clubs* and a backline in All Australian form* need to rebuild? :confused:

* our Sandough 2014.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDimwitt pretty much said this in his article in yesterday's Sunday Mail;

View attachment 80112

I'd expect poor Chris will be summonsed to West Lakes for some re-education as he also wrote the the Cows need to rebuild and rebuild urgently.

Why would a club with an A-grade midfield*, a forward line that is the envy of other AFL clubs* and a backline in All Australian form* need to rebuild? :confused:

* our Sandough 2014.
Chris is not a Crows ambassador though, so he will escape the West Lakes dungeon re-education program.

Chris is not a Crows ambassador though, so he will escape the West Lakes dungeon re-education program.
I keep forgetting that he is still so bitter about getting sacked by the Cows that he disses them and isn't worthy of being made an ambassador.

Jon "furrowed brow" Ralph in today's Hun has predicted a 21 point win to Hawthorn, with the view that Lobbe has tired badly since rd 10 and was smashed by Sandilands (I thought he was part of the Fox panel that praised Lobbe post match), citing the likely ruck and goal kicking dominance of Ceglar and Hale.

Prove them wrong Red Lobster.

Jon "furrowed brow" Ralph in today's Hun has predicted a 21 point win to Hawthorn, with the view that Lobbe has tired badly since rd 10 and was smashed by Sandilands (I thought he was part of the Fox panel that praised Lobbe post match), citing the likely ruck and goal kicking dominance of Ceglar and Hale.

Prove them wrong Red Lobster.
so who is the Hawks equivalent of Sandilands? The Hawthorn ruckmen are between 200-204 cm. On Saturday Matty went up against Sandi (211) and Clarke (204).

Hale is reasonably mobile and we will need to keep an eye on him but the task this week will not be keeping the Hawthorn ruckmen quiet.

Let's no be concerned by numerous tips against us, especially from Hawthorn, it is inevitable.

All that matters is what the podcast crew think :)

I like to listen to Robbo's segment on SEN on Monday mornings and so far (about 30mins in) all they have talked about is Harvey's suspension. Hopefully it's not a sign of what it will be like in the media this week. Harvey is a moron. Move on.

It's the one thing that we have over them, for now.

And it's reality.

On the one hand they want to say "we're born out of the SANFL (in 1990)" but they lose their shit when the Port Adelaide Football Club - which applied for, won and paid for the second AFL sublicence - emphasises its history and emblems.

Our glorious history and financial clout got us here. We didn't magically pop up one day and receive an AFL licence just 'cos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back