Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really dislike Dwayne Russell's commentary in the way I've grown to resent Dittmar.
Port people who have to be apologetic to the Crows constantly, over inflating their tyres at our expense. Some of the frees that Russell wanted to give them yesterday on the back of the armchair ride they already had was nauseating.

I love Dwayne but his commentary in crows' games makes me wonder if David Noble is holding his family hostage.

Why is it that Young gets a video of his trip on afl.com and a couple of replays during the game but sloane elbows someone in the face and nothing?

Is this what they call a rhetorical question? :p

I really dislike Dwayne Russell's commentary in the way I've grown to resent Dittmar.
Port people who have to be apologetic to the Crows constantly, over inflating their tyres at our expense. Some of the frees that Russell wanted to give them yesterday on the back of the armchair ride they already had was nauseating.

Dittmar is by far the worst port supporting commentator in the country.

Yesterdays Fox commentary was ridiculous. It seemed the theme for the day was to over analyze and discuss every single muscle fibre twitch and thought Butcher would have and then mock him every time he took a kick. Poor form Foxtel. Didn't think it was possible but I think I hate Derm even more now.
All the more reason it would be incredible if Butcher came good as a top-line AFL forward. It would make the achievement all the more satisfying,

The commentary circus that's developed around Butcher's kicking for goal has become obscene. Everyone knows the guy's had massive issues with his confidence and kicking, and I must say it was awesome yesterday to not only see him crashing packs, but running up and threading shots straight through the middle.
I gulp every time Butch lines up for goal too, but sheesh.

I don't. I'm confident John is gonna kick it every time. Positive thoughts :)

I had no choice but to listen to the 5AA commentators for this game, please someone enlighten me as to the following
Rowe make the comments that Hinkley had "steam coming from every orifice" at 3/4 time and gave the boys a blast.

Tim says no he calmly went around the team explaining and speaking to boys in a positive manner, who is correct?

Dittmar is by far the worst port supporting commentator in the country.

The way he sucks up to Ricciuto is embarrassing, regardless of which club he says he supports. I just wished he stopped pretending to support Port as it doesn't really help us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had no choice but to listen to the 5AA commentators for this game, please someone enlighten me as to the following
Rowe make the comments that Hinkley had "steam coming from every orifice" at 3/4 time and gave the boys a blast.

Tim says no he calmly went around the team explaining and speaking to boys in a positive manner, who is correct?
You know the answer - no need to pose it here, I would imagine the little cretin will be frothing at the mouth on this evenings show given the trial win.

Refer to:
35b6p07.png

Ken doesn't look as furious as the completely unbiased Mark Ricciuto has been making him out to be all afternoon. Surprise, surprise.

These people are in for a rude shock in round 5.

It's not this guy.

new rowe.png

When you have no choices and have to rely on 5AA for football commentary it is worrying that what you may be hearing is in fact not accurate, I can only presume the comments about Ken all "steamed " up is to give some credibility to the Crows performance and to give the impression that Port were flat out and desperately wanted this game.
Surely as part of their broadcasting licence they have an obligation for accuracy balance and truthful broadcasting, yeah yeah I know this is Adelaide media, if you listen to Melbourne football radio with a couple of exceptions most of the commentators are fair and balanced and unless you knew otherwise you would not know who they played for in he past and who they follow now, not sure you can say that about our lot.

When you have no choices and have to rely on 5AA for football commentary it is worrying that what you may be hearing is in fact not accurate, I can only presume the comments about Ken all "steamed " up is to give some credibility to the Crows performance and to give the impression that Port were flat out and desperately wanted this game.
Surely as part of their broadcasting licence they have an obligation for accuracy balance and truthful broadcasting, yeah yeah I know this is Adelaide media, if you listen to Melbourne football radio with a couple of exceptions most of the commentators are fair and balanced and unless you knew otherwise you would not know who they played for in he past and who they follow now, not sure you can say that about our lot.
I am staring in disbelief at the words accuracy, balance and truthful, appearing in the same sentence as 'Adelaide media'. :eek:

Why does every Journo and his dog do a AFL top 50 player list at this time of the year? Feltchstead even did a top 25 SA players list, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back