Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, well Alan Jones and Kyle Sandilands shouldn't be working in radio right now either
And John Laws, Laws should have been quietly put out to pasture when the world overtook him in the 60s. Although this was never going to happen as there were still enough grannies to listen to him on their radios and nod in agreement.

The radio is riddled with this though, as to be honest it has been a dead medium for decades.

Leon Byner
Bob Francis
Alan Jones
John Laws
etc etc

DEAD MEDIUM.

It is only relevant for people who literally don't leave their house.

The radio is riddled with this though, as to be honest it has been a dead medium for decades.

Leon Byner
Bob Francis
Alan Jones
John Laws
etc etc

DEAD MEDIUM.

It is only relevant for people who literally don't leave their house.
The car keeps radio alive.

gotta wonder how these dinosaurs still wield such political influence

Money and power.

1.They make money for you among the "in my day" brigade.

2. They have power over the stations as they can't be fired. If the station takes a moral stand the dinosaur will be picked up by another station whose ratings will soar. And I've yet to hear someone say "well, I'll listen to that station because they had the guts to fire Laws/Sandilands/Jones".

One A Jarman was back on air today.

He should've got expelled from radio.

Heard him doing a commercial read for a "romantic getaway in the Barossa". I'm thinking if I was the client I would have pulled that particular advert for a month or so. Nothing says romance like f#cking them in the guts with your big c@ck!

Now Ken has had to deny he's told players to get a haircut and have a shave. Where does this rubbish start?

Kane said last night that Ken isnt a fan of man buns, but he would never tell a player to cut their hair!

Media interpretation;
Ken tells team to have hair cuts and eat cream buns..:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HatB_-_Don_Mattingly_s_misfortune.png

There really is a Simpsons reference to everything.

Now Ken has had to deny he's told players to get a haircut and have a shave. Where does this rubbish start?

probably with rumours that we're going to drop Mitchell and the Hoff, I'd say ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back