Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HatB_-_Don_Mattingly_s_misfortune.png

There really is a Simpsons reference to everything.
At least Robbie Gray wasn't told to get off the team when he had his hair cut like that.

Now Ken has had to deny he's told players to get a haircut and have a shave. Where does this rubbish start?
Kane said last night that Ken isnt a fan of man buns, but he would never tell a player to cut their hair!

Media interpretation;
Ken tells team to have hair cuts and eat cream buns..:rolleyes:

"Hinkley scandal update: Ken sleeps nude in an oxygen tent which he believes gives him sexual powers!"

shower-mask.jpeg

HatB_-_Don_Mattingly_s_misfortune.png

There really is a Simpsons reference to everything.

Dean Brogan's grotesquely swollen jaw,
Stevo and his run-in with the law

We're talkin' football,
Queen Street to Port Augusta
Football,
"Catdog" said our beloved Thruster

Was listening tonight while preparing dinner and hear Stupid banning on about how GWS are favs, GWS are favs, they've never beaten us bicks, they've never beaten us.. last 2 margins were 15 goals.

my god I hope GWS win now! talk about having fat heads.

... Stupid banning on about how GWS are favs, GWS are favs, they've never beaten us bicks, they've never beaten us.....
Us? o_O

One of the late, great Richie Benaud's rules of commentary was that there are no team's called "us", "them", "we" or "they".

#balance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was listening tonight while preparing dinner and hear Stupid banning on about how GWS are favs, GWS are favs, they've never beaten us bicks, they've never beaten us.. last 2 margins were 15 goals.
Heard that as well. I think that GWS will win

Bit of research and maths needed there, Cwowie. A goal is 6 points and 15 times 6 is 90. Last two wins were by 68 and 65 points which, while comfortable wins are by just over and just below 11 goals. Back to school.

Bit of research and maths needed there, Cwowie. A goal is 6 points and 15 times 6 is 90. Last two wins were by 68 and 65 points which, while comfortable wins are by just over and just below 11 goals. Back to school.

Ah! But now it has been said and by 5 double crow it is the new reality. 15 goal margins it is and always will be from now on just like Triggy's clerical error.

A couple of years ago, Hawthorn beat GWS by 162 points - this year the Giants knocked off the premiers. Sounds as if Rowey is clinging to past glories: means nothing tomorrow.

It was like a trip to backwards forward land

Dittmar was bagging Port and Cornes was backing in the club's handling of Kane's retirement

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

In what way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back