Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And FMD they are genuinely going with a line of "There is no proof that it happened, Port have probably made it up" on the Crows board.

While at the same time calling for things like an alcohol ban for our games, or for the hill to remain empty for our next home showdown.

Absolutely staggering.

So last season it was get rid of the GDV as that was the reason for 'poor behaviour'

Now it's the Hill's fault of this 'poor behaviour'

What will it be next? Get rid of the new stands for Port games at Adelaide Oval?

And FMD they are genuinely going with a line of "There is no proof that it happened, Port have probably made it up" on the Crows board.
While at the same time calling for things like an alcohol ban for our games, or for the hill to remain empty for our next home showdown.
Absolutely staggering.

But they are not just doubting a few fans but the officials of the club who conducted an investigation and came to the conclusion Paddy was racially abused. Seems like it's OK for the cows board to call our board liars.

But they are not just doubting a few fans but the officials of the club who conducted an investigation and came to the conclusion Paddy was racially abused. Seems like it's OK for the cows board to call our board liars.

My hunch is that it was Pauly Vandenberg's family that overheard the abuse aimed at Ryder. He was expressing his frustration about it very soon after the game.

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Port supporters who were in the vicinity had vision, and also I presume sound ( on a ph cam ), of the crow's barracker who was abusing Ryder?

Regardless, the continued BS that emanates from tingle land, where they see themselves as squeaky clean at all times is absolute rubbish.
There wouldn't be a football club in the land, regardless of code, or the comp they play in, that doesn't have its share of feral supporters, and they have got plenty of them.

What next, news that the bloke who urinated off the bridge was a Port supporter dressed in fruit tingle drag?

Wait until the week and days leading up to our China game. I am sure there will be a concentrated effort by the criers ambassadors, led by Fagan Chapman Roo etc to get as much anti-Port stuff in the news as possible. I reckon they're working on that agenda as we speak.

I know of a number of Port supporters who have had enough of our heirachy continually turning the other cheek to the mob from west lakes, and some of us definitely mentioned it in our end of season questionnaire.

I cannot imagine Big Bob McLean continually playing Kochie's humble card, that card would have been inserted where the sun doesn't shine! :rolleyes:

It is a shame that to restore order we may have to revert to the afc supporter game plan and have our phones locked and loaded ready to snap or video everything and anything during any future Showdown instead of simply enjoying the game. We'll then be accused of inciting trouble, fights, violence etc throughout the media i'm sure.

Criers is a bit much. Crers was initially funny but ruined instantly by this board and criers is worse. Can we just call them the Crows?

As the founding father (I think) of the term, seconded, thirded and fourthed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is an idea: Let's not nickname them anything. Not 'Cows', not 'Criers', not 'Fruit Tingles'. They might have been funny once or twice, but their repeated use is as cringeworthy and infantile as 'Poort'.

Everyone knows what the Crows stand for as an organisation, so their real name is perfectly sufficient to make your point.

Absolutely staggering.
Staggering, but not surprising.

So last season it was get rid of the GDV as that was the reason for 'poor behaviour'

What will it be next? Get rid of the new stands for Port games at Adelaide Oval?
It will be Port supporters are really to blame we need to get rid of them.

Get rid of Ports because Ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back