Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Jan 8, 2001
On the 'Group W' bench.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
...is now gone. We all had our fun but it has become more trouble than it is worth with stupid and petty arguments over it.

I have no problem moving it as I would have had a problem if a thread like that appeared about one of our guys on another board. In fact moderators from the Richmond board have already moved some stuff I found fairly offensive from their board this season.

Originally posted by localyokel
...is now gone. We all had our fun but it has become more trouble than it is worth with stupid and petty arguments over it.

I have no problem moving it as I would have had a problem if a thread like that appeared about one of our guys on another board. In fact moderators from the Richmond board have already moved some stuff I found fairly offensive from their board this season.

well done local , your actions I am certain reflect the majority of Bulldog supporters that like us always remain in hope. Lets all get on with the footy...it was a good game , we were prob fortunate that your best option was suspended. May well have cut the 10 down to a 5/6 that could have turned the tables..

One thing I notice with the Dogs is how quick they run when in possession , not so quick when in defense mode ...I can see a stack of progress being made in this season with the Dogs...

Lets cool it ....

Remove this Banner Ad

The Nathan Brown Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back