Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should have done an apprenticeship away from collingwood before coming back.

I think he could have been successful if he had.

As it is he only did time under malthouse whose methods are now out of date.

Malthouse methods would have been fine at Collingwood for another 3 years after 2010. He helped build a god damn machine.

Malthouse methods at Carlton, with an atrocious list and a cooked Judd, were never gonna work. No coach could have made a consistent winner out of Carlton back then, and yet he still won a final didn’t he?

Regardless, the problem with Buckley is he was coached by Cahill, Walls, Matthews and Malthouse (all premiership winning coaches) and seems to have learnt absolutlely nothing from any of them.

Say we go 0-5 and he gets the sack... the annoying thought there is that we could have gone out and gotten a new coach at the end of last year and had a full preseason with him and started the year fresh. Instead, we will end up with a caretaker coach for most of the year.

That all said, I cant actually see him getting the sack.

I love and hate us, Collingwood supporters. So quick to eat our own, and then pretend we don’t. The truth hurts.

the problem is most of us gave the great man 3-4 years to prove himself. its now been 7 years and we are regressing further, only blind freddy cant see this

and yes the truth does hurt

the problem is most of us gave the great man 3-4 years to prove himself. its now been 7 years and we are regressing further, only blind freddy cant see this

and yes the truth does hurt
No that’s not what I’m talking about ‘champ.’ I post two words and you bite with all the venom in your little body. We eat our own at Collingwood.

Albert-Einstein-Quotes-6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's sad isn't it?
Because I expected no different.

You can only stay blind for so long before you need to wake up to the reality and cold hard truth.

Nathan Buckley is not for us.
He's finished.
No, he’s not, and neither are we.

No that’s not what I’m talking about ‘champ.’ I post two words and you bite with all the venom in your little body. We eat our own at Collingwood.

This is 7 years of this mess. So no I don’t think we go out of our way to eat our own. Only when we’ve reached a tipping point do we go after our own.

For me that was swans loss at scg in 2015. It was bleeding obvious after 4 years his gameplan was no good and he wasn’t a quality coach.

Only the best for Collingwood. Only the best should be coach. And yet, here we are with Nathan as coach?? Did Ed learn nothing from Tony Shaw debacle?

No other club would have reappointed Bucks as coach last year. Plus all the bullshit spin Ed had about the review curing all ills.

And I don’t think none of us are pretending we don’t go for the jugular when all the evidence screams our coach is a dud. It’s been obvious for well over 2 years now.

Ed’s a quality con man at the best of times, but he can’t spin this steaming turd anymore. We see thru the lies and BS.

lol you're deluded pal.

I'll give you credit for your persistence but it's over.
You need to come to terms with it.
I’ve been going to the footy since 1975 mate.

What does this have to do with the last 7 years?
Are you out of excuses to defend the indefensible?
I’m not defending the performance tonight. We were bloody awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back