• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's watching betting markets. .. They will be telling.
They will be telling because they know how to draw money out of a market to cover their losses and maximise their gains otherwise they wouldn't be here.

I have heard this said as concrete fact several times. Assuming it is true it means either that we are grossly negligent or we have something cooking.

Or he's prepping for a GF so plays the straight bat while his manager chats to the crows about what might be on offer. How can anyone seriously think that anyone involved this week will admit an interest or that they've authorised their manager to make enquiries.

From memory someone took a job pre end of their season and ended up watching their team play out the last few games. I can't recall who it was and I may be mis-remembering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prior to Tippetgat our club was seen as a beacon of good governance. We have slipped significantly since then.

Yes, but our poor governance occurred a couple of years before it hit the fan. If caro is referring to the last 5 years, then i can accept that premise. But I think she is referring to the last 5 minutes. She's also turned pro-Trigg since he went to Carlton. She's re-writing history to suit her current agenda.

Last edited:
Yes, but our poor governance occurred a couple of years before it hit the fan. If caro is referring to the last 5 years, then it can accept that premise. But I think she is referring to the last 5 minutes. She's also turned pro-Trigg since he went to Carlton. She's re-writing history to suit her current agenda.

She is a journo. Even the good ones tend to do this. Especially when the majority of the readership has a five second memory.

Well that was a fun afternoon. But I guess we go back to the waiting game.

4ccc88b47c47d2aa465ab522b92e0551-20-normal-things-simpsons-fans-cant-hear-without-laughing.jpg

Brett Montgomery is a name that not been spoken about.

Not much of a CV...
Coaching record:
Carlton Asst. Coach 2008-2010
Western Bulldogs Asst. Coach 2011-2012
We need as many candidates as we can get for sure, because we are flying blind. Keep em coming!

Seems strange Sportsbet has wound Clarko down to $1.60 (as I was browsing it started at $1.65 and dropped as I was on page)

Betting agencies don't often base prices on rumours they base it on either inside info or massive bets. For him to drop so much in a day or two... It makes you wonder if someone knows something and has splurged! Plus it must have been a big bet for that kind of drop.

Exciting if true, and surely Jars isnt that stupid to CONFIRM he will be coach without knowing.

Maybe its another Lyons type appointment

Seems strange Sportsbet has wound Clarko down to $1.60 (as I was browsing it started at $1.65 and dropped as I was on page)

Betting agencies don't often base prices on rumours they base it on either inside info or massive bets. For him to drop that quick It makes you wonder if someone knows something and has splurged! Plus it must have been a big bet for that kind of drop.

Exciting if true, and surely Jars isnt that stupid to CONFIRM he will be coach without knowing.

Maybe its another Lyons type appointment

He was wound in to 1.45 and then pushed back out to 1.60 so they could know that it's not clarko and be baiting the public knowing bets would flow after Jars was on the radio? Bass and dew were both at 7 half an hour ago or so, I got on both, they are bringing dew back in again now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back