• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As is his right. The best way to lose a source is to out them.

You get a few trolls but amongst the shit there are some genuinely informed people. The last thing I'd want to happen is those people to not feel comfortable sharing their information. I give people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, as in cases like this he's acting the same way I would/do when given information.

For the record, I'm backing him in here. Think he's on the money.

What info has he given?

look, i never believed it, but all we can do is wait.
heap crap on him after tuesday if you want, but no need to do it now - even if we are 99% sure he is wrong.
FAITH also said it would be clarko, and he's had a good record of being on the money.

that said, who do i believe out of Caro (emphatic no), clarkson (emphatic no), jars (emphatic yes), croweater78 (emphatic yes).... well, the first two. even if caro looks like a dirty shrivelled apple.
I've been absorbed by the 78 posts don't get me wrong, but you shouldn't be stubborn like napoleon. When your beat, your beat!

Even if it's not Clarkson, who I've always seen as a long shot, there's still someone on the table I still want.

666582-nathan-bassett.jpg

This is all quite silly, but whether Clarkson is staying at the Hawks or coming to there Crows there is literally no other answer he could have given to Lyon's question tonight. Anything less than a definitive, absolute "no" would prompt 48 hours of madness before the grand final and there's no way anyone with a sane mind would set themselves and their club up for that.

We don't know more or less than we knew an hour ago.

Last edited:
You think? Apparently to some, I'm the reason that odds went down to $1.45. Unbelievable.

I explained why I gave the info that I did in my previous posts. I have remained consistent since news broke of Sando's sacking.

All will be revealed when the AFC announce their new coach.
No shit

Like what? Clarko has always been an honest bloke, can't get more definitive than that

I haven't seen the coverage tonight and I'm not saying he is an honest bloke, all I'm saying enpven if it was true what is he meant to say two sleeps out from a GF...... He is backed in a no win situation......

What doesn't add up....,

1. The way we sensationally sacked Sando
2. Our lack of engagement with potential candidates thus far, even the previous process we interviewed the likes of Sando and Burns during their finals campaign
3. Even today's rumour from Jars he could have just said "I think the Crows are in to "Clarko" but no he named the $$$, contract term and announcement day..... That seems like do lid info

Yeah after he said it and the camera was still on him while Lyon was talking he had his head down looking at the desk a bit. Maybe I'm clutching at straws but he didn't seem comfortable.

Clutching at straws but I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he meant he's not going anywhere until the grand final is finished. The old George costanza 'it's not a lie if you believe it' trick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah after he said it and the camera was still on him while Lyon was talking he had his head down looking at the desk a bit. Maybe I'm clutching at straws but he didn't seem comfortable.

that was my thoughts too, but still, thats some straws to be clutching, especially after everything thats happened.

You think? Apparently to some, I'm the reason that odds went down to $1.45. Unbelievable.

I explained why I gave the info that I did in my previous posts. I have remained consistent since news broke of Sando's sacking.

All will be revealed when the AFC announce their new coach.

You gave the info because the club wanted you to be the conduit to supporters to advise that the appointment will be exciting for the club and move us closer to a premiership, right?

I haven't seen the coverage tonight and I'm not saying he is an honest bloke, all I'm saying enpven if it was true what is he meant to say two sleeps out from a GF...... He is backed in a no win situation......

What doesn't add up....,

1. The way we sensationally sacked Sando
2. Our lack of engagement with potential candidates thus far, even the previous process we interviewed the likes of Sando and Burns during their finals campaign
3. Even today's rumour from Jars he could have just said "I think the Crows are in to "Clarko" but no he named the $$$, contract term and announcement day..... That seems like do lid info

but if we already had him lined up, we could have just sacked sando on monday and announced clarko on tuesday? i think you might be reading too much into the events of the week (hope I'm wrong!)

Clarko or no clarko!

The board will get an upgrade for a coach!
Why panic and revolve around one thing when the clubs corrective action is more than a coach and I think the past couple weeks is evident to positive change.

Trust whoever we get it will be strong steps forward

You guys are fair dinkum unbelievable.

Clarkson has just categorically stated - to the Hawthorn faithful - that he is not leaving.

"But he looked down at the table awkwardly".

Fair dinkum.
See my post from earlier:
This is all quite silly, but whether Clarkson is staying at the Hawks or coming to there Crows there is literally no other answer he could have given to Lyon's question tonight. Anything less than a definitive, absolute "no" would prompt 48 hours of madness before the grand final and there's no way anyone with a sane mind would set themselves and their club up for that.
We know nothing more or less than we knew an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back