Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

So if your Nick daicos and your teammate makes a tackle you can make the holding the ball signal towards the ump followed by screaming at him when he signals ball up…. Yeah don’t tell me he’s umpired differently…thats dissent every day
Next minute, Laura will issue a written apology.

Who did that?

Name names.

Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

The top 8 is a complete mess. Anyone can finish anywhere.

I'm starting to fancy the lions with the hawks as a smokey if they win today
I think the AFL ought to seriously consider having an extra round before the finals with the teams drawn out of a hat, and the final 8 should be made up of the best 8 winners from that round alone.

Giants started well here. Could be 3 goals up. Look much bigger and stronger than the hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than Grand Finals, the Swans almost never lose games by over 50 points. In fact this might be the first time I have ever seen them lose by over 100 and I have been following the sport since the late 90s. I am fairly convinced during the week we will find out a virus or something went through the club, or somebody close to the players died
In hindsight, I think it would have been better for the Swans if they had shipped a couple of heavier losses than they did over the previous few weeks. The fact that they were always able to stay in games right up to the death meant that they never real got a chance to slow down. The upshot is that they’ve just fallen into a massive hole last night. They were well behind early in a few of those earlier losses. I’d argue it might have served them better to put the queue in the rack and lost by 40 points instead of cliffhangers. They never got a chance to regroup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back