Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Where was it then?

I’ve seen lowlights posted on here

Dunno but it’s on again if it was indeed on before.

IMG_6044.png

Though given that’s next week I doubt it was on at all last night but may well be on next Monday/Tuesday. I know last Wednesday night’s episode ended with the panel saying they wouldn’t be on this coming Wednesday due to the tennis.

Make It Stop My Brain Hurts GIF by Monty Python

The Sack Hinkley thread on the Poort board only gets better each day lol.
The rumours and scandals board used to be my favourite hangout (other than this board obviously) but the Sack Hinkley thread is truly beautiful. I agree with a lot of what they say which actually makes the schadenfreude better :p

The rumours and scandals board used to be my favourite hangout (other than this board obviously) but the Sack Hinkley thread is truly beautiful. I agree with a lot of what they say which actually makes the schadenfreude better :p
Page 171 may as well be copy and paste from this Board

Western Drums are beating…

“West Coast fans say they feel the time is up for premiership coach Adam Simpson after it emerged some of his players were also keen to see change at the end of the season.

After a bombshell report from The West revealed several players had lost faith in Simpson to coach beyond this year, Simpson remained defiant saying ‘it’s not unusual to have disgruntled players.’”

Other article:
“The West has also obtained text messages by three current members of the squad sent to people formerly associated with the club saying they no longer backed Simpson as coach.

One of the messages was written by a senior star, with the other two by younger players.“

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“West Coast fans say they feel the time is up for premiership coach Adam Simpson after it emerged some of his players were also keen to see change at the end of the season.

After a bombshell report from The West revealed several players had lost faith in Simpson to coach beyond this year, Simpson remained defiant saying ‘it’s not unusual to have disgruntled players.’”

Other article:
“The West has also obtained text messages by three current members of the squad sent to people formerly associated with the club saying they no longer backed Simpson as coach.

One of the messages was written by a senior star, with the other two by younger players.“
Yeah I think he’s done

Other article:

Come home as an assistant Simmo💙🤍

Other article:

Moot really because they are crashing regardless who coaches them the next gew years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back