Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think some people in here haven't watched alot of the Hawks 2024 Roo.
I’m guessing the point was that some posters after a down day from North point to other clubs as the reliable full on effort and outcomes they wish North could deliver, and none of them - especially rebuilding ones - will do it every week. It wasn’t that long ago the Eagles had a few good games and were some people’s idea of what North Melbourne should be. Hawks are in a different place to us. All that matters is whether our trend seems to be in the right direction overall.

I’m guessing the point was that some posters after a down day from North point to other clubs as the reliable full on effort and outcomes they wish North could deliver, and none of them - especially rebuilding ones - will do it every week. It wasn’t that long ago the Eagles had a few good games and were some people’s idea of what North Melbourne should be. Hawks are in a different place to us. All that matters is whether our trend seems to be in the right direction overall.

Our direction is good, but the Hawks playing a good brand that suits them perfectly. I really think they are a couple of years ahead of us.
They win that Port game they're in 8th spot. Don't be surprised they win 5 of their next 6.

It amuses me infinitely that of all the coaches complaining about umpiring publicly, it's the coach of GEELONG of all teams.

I'm torn between laughing at the absurdity, and being glad someones actually calling the umpires out for their shitfulness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back