Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Iā€™m guessing the point was that some posters after a down day from North point to other clubs as the reliable full on effort and outcomes they wish North could deliver, and none of them - especially rebuilding ones - will do it every week. It wasnā€™t that long ago the Eagles had a few good games and were some peopleā€™s idea of what North Melbourne should be. Hawks are in a different place to us. All that matters is whether our trend seems to be in the right direction overall.
šŸ’Æ

Well that last goal lol Magoo positioned himself against the point post in case it made a lead I suppose
I thought Magoo was pretty reasonable most of the night. Problems arise though when he needs to expand on kicking it 15m sideways.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Magoo and Ridley can't kick/ make good decisions which slows down their rebound.
Langford and Wright are built to beat up on bottom 8 teams not top 8.
Midfield is Merrett plus B and C graders.
The team is clearly in the age profile where they should be contending with a plethora of 26-30 year olds across the team. In terms of youth coming through, not much to get very excited about. Headaches galore for Brad and co. ahead.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much debt are port in?

Edit: found it: $3.8 million which doesnā€™t seem a lot, should be able to pay out Hinkley if need be

Last edited:
Slows a little as it travels back up only to roll over the other side with increasing speed, dont have roller coasters over the west?
So thatā€™s what a roller coaster is šŸ¤”

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back