Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m guessing the point was that some posters after a down day from North point to other clubs as the reliable full on effort and outcomes they wish North could deliver, and none of them - especially rebuilding ones - will do it every week. It wasn’t that long ago the Eagles had a few good games and were some people’s idea of what North Melbourne should be. Hawks are in a different place to us. All that matters is whether our trend seems to be in the right direction overall.
💯

Well that last goal lol Magoo positioned himself against the point post in case it made a lead I suppose
I thought Magoo was pretty reasonable most of the night. Problems arise though when he needs to expand on kicking it 15m sideways.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Magoo and Ridley can't kick/ make good decisions which slows down their rebound.
Langford and Wright are built to beat up on bottom 8 teams not top 8.
Midfield is Merrett plus B and C graders.
The team is clearly in the age profile where they should be contending with a plethora of 26-30 year olds across the team. In terms of youth coming through, not much to get very excited about. Headaches galore for Brad and co. ahead.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much debt are port in?

Edit: found it: $3.8 million which doesn’t seem a lot, should be able to pay out Hinkley if need be

Last edited:
Slows a little as it travels back up only to roll over the other side with increasing speed, dont have roller coasters over the west?
So that’s what a roller coaster is 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back