Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion for the annual track meet vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't be taking any risk with Sheezel, Comben or Archer. Give them the week off.
Give Will Dawson, Maley, Lazzaro, Hardemann and Payne or Cooper a run.
In theory yes but Questions will asked and there maybe a chance Richmond wins 1 or both games remaining which make us 18th this we have gone backwards.
Then big Question is who can we make the Scapegoats for finishing last Again.

Just fk the weekends result,,,,would love to take a scalp last couple of games. That said, anyone needing surgery should be off to get it sorted now.

Personally would love to see Zane get a full game....get him up the ground and closer to the action, wing perhaps.

Flying Finnbar time, get him in for Pink.
Chom need a rest? Kal Dawson in please.
Lazarro or Fisher in for Shiels (and or Sheez if he needs a rest).
We need a hit up target - thats what duursma can and should be. Larkey leads away from the kicker too much. Duursma cant rely on taking hangers - needs 5 hit up marks + a game. And 10 leads a q.

Out

Sheils, Sheez, Comben

In

Wardlaw, K Dawson, Fisher/Harderman

Tactic - let’s try and limit the influence of Lobb with a defensive forward. Got heaps of coaches votes last time and hopefully it shows we can improve of something that killed us last week (McGovern)
Need to lower our eyes and hit up so duursma must play full game- if you bomb it in, you are dragged/dropped. Spotlight on lmac and simpkin.

Need to lower our eyes and hit up so duursma must play full game- if you bomb it in, you are dragged/dropped. Spotlight on lmac and simpkin.

I actually don’t have a problem with a long kick to a contest.

What shits me beyond words is how long it takes us to pull the trigger on a long kick and equally the disregard to the placement of that kick.

So often we hold onto the ball for the 5 seconds before a play on call, giving time for the defenders to set up. Kept happening with McGovern. We allowed him time to get exactly where he wanted and then kicked it to his advantage.

If it’s 1vs1 get it in quick and long

If the main interceptor is not set up, get it in quick and long

If the interceptor is set and there are no shorts on, kick it on his head so really or Zuhaar can jump into him.

Or

Kick it to the side of the pack that he’s not.

We have no pride in kick placement. Not all long kicks are equal.

In theory yes but Questions will asked and there maybe a chance Richmond wins 1 or both games remaining which make us 18th this we have gone backwards.
Then big Question is who can we make the Scapegoats for finishing last Again.
Tigers won't beat Hawks. Some chance against GC at the MCG but given how much GC talked about wanting to play on the MCG you'd think they'd be well and truly up for it. Even if the Tigers somehow beat the GC I don't think they're making up a percentage of 4.2% currently unless we get absolutely blown off the park by Dogs and Hawks.

I was looking more at resting up and going hard to win the Hawks game in the last round with them all fresh.
We'll see if Harry gets up to play given the new update. I suspect Archer plays.
Comben was chasing after Oscar Allen with a hobbled foot after he had that big marking collision so I suspect he might be more of a defensive liability covering the ground compared with a Kal Dawson or Will Dawson.
Pink coming out for Maley I don't think would raise any eyebrows, as well as Cooper/Payne for RHJ.

Doesn’t matter who comes in or not. Hopefully, Harry gets up. The most important thing is that we compete well against the Doggies. WB will be fired up. However, equally, we should be coming out breathing fire after losing another unlosable game.

The “Harry’s World” segment will be on this week on SEN and I’m certain he’ll fill the listeners in on where he’s at with his ankle issue. Knowing him he’ll be doing all possible to be right for Sunday. Relieved he hasn’t copped a ligament or worse injury.

I reckon he’ll play.

The “Harry’s World” segment will be on this week on SEN and I’m certain he’ll fill the listeners in on where he’s at with his ankle issue. Knowing him he’ll be doing all possible to be right for Sunday. Relieved he hasn’t copped a ligament or worse injury.

I reckon he’ll play.
Hopefully he plays

He may have been foxing of course, but Beveridge didn't sound over confident English would play when asked about the moon boot on AFL360 tonight.
Didn't they do this with Bontempelli last time we played them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Common theme with player interviews around Lmac’s milestone game was how good he was with organizing player functions. Just an insight on what the players value in a captain. These guys seem like they value off-season activities more than winning football games.

Interesting watch to see if they do the predictable, pull up stumps for the year and get smashed the next 2 games.

Or can they show some ticker and finally ****ing win a game which means something for the first time in 5 years?

Common theme with player interviews around Lmac’s milestone game was how good he was with organizing player functions. Just an insight on what the players value in a captain. These guys seem like they value off-season activities more than winning football games.

Interesting watch to see if they do the predictable, pull up stumps for the year and get smashed the next 2 games.

Or can they show some ticker and finally ****ing win a game which means something for the first time in 5 years?

We need a Luke hodge type of captain

I'm sure Clarko has his sights on a player and I hope its purely his decision, not this pick your best mate BS

They were going for funny stuff. All the Collingwood players were hanging shit on Pendles before the 400th but I’m pretty sure that didn’t mean that was their whole view of him.

Among the many interesting insights in Harry’s chat on Dyl and Friends was how he has found working with Luke and Jy.

They were going for funny stuff. All the Collingwood players were hanging shit on Pendles before the 400th but I’m pretty sure that didn’t mean that was their whole view of him.

Among the many interesting insights in Harry’s chat on Dyl and Friends was how he has found working with Luke and Jy.
It was this comment that convinced me to listen to that.

Thanks, it was worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion for the annual track meet vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back