Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a bit rich coming from Marty McFly, the umpires literally handed them the Pre lim win against GWS and that play on advantage when Brisbane were going inside 50 with around a 96% strike rate to score when entering F50 in last Q GF.

Have a sook campaigner. And have a sook the rest of those scumbags.

citizen GIF

Its a bit rich coming from Marty McFly, the umpires literally handed them the Pre lim win against GWS and that play on advantage when Brisbane were going inside 50 with around a 96% strike rate to score when entering F50 in last Q GF.

Are they on their Board?

Was this the last year we played on Friday nights?
On the main channel 7 Friday night game it is. We played Freo over there on a Friday night in 2022, in a game covered by Fox.
We kicked 3 goals for the night and was the game that turned me against Noble.

Pies board? No idea. Im on my last strike. I need not interact and be on my best behaviour or im goneski

They’re not happy with Fly

I think the Ted Lasso routine is over there…time to get back up in the Box and get a diff pov

Haven’t seen much on the 50m

Lack of self awareness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McRae's gone from master tactician to sideline cheerleader in 12 months. All he needs is some pom poms and he's set.

Who's actually doing the work in the box this year? Leppitsch still?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Leppa was on the Boundary as well

Probably Daicos Senior in the box upstairs

Not even a hint of humility. I guess they're not used to it.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back