Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

He’s soft as shit. Is as outside as outside can get.

Watch him when a contest forms and it’s his turn, he actually backs out of it.

He’s just fortunate to be in a good side that can get him the ball, because in a bad side he’s not getting a touch.
I don’t see him like that. I see that he’s brilliantly taught to keep his width. Yeah he’s got good players around him, but he runs his absolute arse off. He ain’t soft in his application IMO. Proper winger. Wins the ball up both ends and just keeps going. I don’t care how tough blokes are if they have class when they get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely ****ing laughable that we didn’t take Mannagh in the MSD last year. How can how scouts not see that he had all the attributes of a being a solid contributor at AFL level.

The continual misses drive me ****ing insane.
Let me tell you something RF08, he wasn't a medium forward in the TAC Cup.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chris Davies the port draft guru looking like he’s just realised…f*&&$-$ l blew all my draft capital.

And after his glee getting sooky sooky la la l couldn’t be happier.
A downhill skiing team going out in straight sets….this is a massive home choke …
As the cats chat goes up…..
Where’s your never tear us apart scarves waving now….hahaha

I don’t see him like that. I see that he’s brilliantly taught to keep his width. Yeah he’s got good players around him, but he runs his absolute arse off. He ain’t soft in his application IMO. Proper winger. Wins the ball up both ends and just keeps going. I don’t care how tough blokes are if they have class when they get it.
He’s a crab.

If you needed your wingman to win a contest in the last minute of a Grand Final, he would be standing on the paint hoping for someone to get it out to him.

He’s Cale Morton levels of softness, in fact that’s harsh on Cale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back