VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Some really good signs in the VFL.

BGZ is gonna be a serious player.

Like the look of WD as a forward, will only get better with a run of games in the role.

Hardeman, Laz, Phillips, Bergman all really solid.

But the main reason for my post is when the f*** did RHJ become a genuine player? He looks fantastic.
Who is bgz?

Like the look of WD as a forward, will only get better with a run of games in the role.

But the main reason for my post is when the f*** did RHJ become a genuine player? He looks fantastic.
Who is BGZ?

And I thought Will Dawson has struggled as a forward, looks slow and often beaten to the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just about time to give Hansen a go in the seniors. It could resolve a list gap that we would be looking at in trade week.

Similarly with Wil Dawson.

Hansen Jr was reportedly homesick pre-bye. Apparently, that’s been addressed over the bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back