List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond doing wonders,

Martin and conca out gives more opportunity for teams from picks 3-7 to keep their picks for trade week,

Pick 26 LMAC

That plus picks 1 & 2 on the table, plus the magnificent BF campaign for truth and openness regarding LMac's drug, violence, chronic injury, addictions, incarceration, religious cultism, and bikie club membership, and close friendships with half of Melbourne's underworld and the bad boys of AFL, should make the slide to Pick 26 a piece of cake. I say lets go further. LMac Pick 44 anyone? ;)

Whoever spoils our party (Gold Coast, Bullies, etc) will be fair game. :mad:

Not sure this is correct. Adelaide is out of the first two rounds of the draft (Essendon as well), so before free agency compensation I would think our second pick is #25... which is the same number we took Black. :)

Hmmmm the planets are aligning. May be our lucky number if Luke McDonald Pick 25. Aaron Black Pick 25. Callum Urch Pick 25. o_O

Apologies for intruding. I've heard that Gysberts is on the verge of being delisted with you guys, I just wanted to apologise on behalf of all Melbourne fans for how Bailey and Neeld destroyed that kid's career.

Don't worry. if we couldn't fix him then the problem is obviously with him.

Luke Mitchell, Patrick McCarthy, Marcus Davies, Aaron Joseph, Rhys O'Keeffe, Frazer Dale and Andrew Collins.

Jeremy Laidler "has informed the club he will attempt to seek further opportunity elsewhere".

Pass on all of them.

2013 Offseason News@theafloffseason
1m

Luke Delaney has met with St Kilda according to the AFL website, where Scott Watters has promised him regular senior football.
Hope that is all part of the Del Santo "deal".
Dal Santo to North as a free agent. (ie last year of contract not activated)
AFL compo to St Kilda
Delaney to St Kilda for Pick 50. (or 70).

Luke Mitchell, Patrick McCarthy, Marcus Davies, Aaron Joseph, Rhys O'Keeffe, Frazer Dale and Andrew Collins.

Jeremy Laidler "has informed the club he will attempt to seek further opportunity elsewhere".

Pass on all of them.

At a stretch, i'd consider Joseph for a tagging role - wouldn't be the worst on a rookie list; and if and when our game plan for a game screamed out the need for a tagger, he wouldn't be the worst option as a backup.

At a stretch, i'd consider Joseph for a tagging role - wouldn't be the worst on a rookie list; and if and when our game plan for a game screamed out the need for a tagger, he wouldn't be the worst option as a backup.
We have Hine.

Would rather sign Weller as a delisted free agent who can tag and play in defense like Hine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A name i havent seen floating around as a possible trade target is Shane Savage.
Have no idea what is contract situation is or if he is happy or unhappy at Hawthorn.
Just seems like a quailty player who cant get an extended crack at the Hawks.
Surely worth a look??? Thoughts?

A name i havent seen floating around as a possible trade target is Shane Savage.
Have no idea what is contract situation is or if he is happy or unhappy at Hawthorn.
Just seems like a quailty player who cant get an extended crack at the Hawks.
Surely worth a look??? Thoughts?
Would he get an "extended crack" at the Roos? If so, for who?

Righto.

Some solid info that I'll leave in this thread. Take with a grain an' all...

- Eddie Betts - Looking less likely than previously thought. Which brought a smile to my face. Still a possibility, but more likely that he won't end up at Aegis Park.

- Nick Dal - Our number one target and has been for quite some time (as has already been discussed). Remains our focus and priority it seems. Pricing? Well 2nd round pick is on the table. We'll be pushing for a second rounder in return for Luke D, because we really want a 2nd round pick as our first 'live pick'. Which brings me to the next point.

Silver - Pick 8.

Ayden Kennedy - Well, I've been informed that he may actually remain on the list. The two who report to Cam told me, he doesn't feel at ease with a list that lacks depth in all areas and Ayden may get a reprieve. He's right on the border at the moment. We're looking at perhaps picking up a state league player for depth. For example, when I stated halfway through the year that we were looking at Clouston etc. Not sure which way they'll go.

Aaron Black - Those rumours about him heading back home. I didn't hear anything at the time and I checked up on this again. From what I was told, there's little to no concern there. He's loved by all, and should remain at the club.
Has he signed til 2017? Hasn't heard anything as of yet and is unsure.

Now leave me the **** alone. I'm off to finally hit GTA V after work.

Thanks HH#3. Solid reporting there. Don't think we'll get Eddie. Crows seem pretty confident and a so called Carlton "insider" is saying as much on their board.

Bummer. I'd take Eddie Betts every day of the week over Dal Santo. And twice on Sundays.

Hunters Host #3 what is your silver reference? Just a comment that he'll cost pick 8?

Our line of thinking hasn't change KC.

Just expect to see him taken with our first pick. We really want a hit in the second round though. If our pick is used on NDS, then our first live pick will be in the third round. We want to use a second rounder at the draft.

Thanks HH#3. Solid reporting there. Don't think we'll get Eddie. Crows seem pretty confident and a so called Carlton "insider" is saying as much on their board.

Makes sense.

We're certainly looking at a small crumbing forward. We see this as an area of improvement.

I forgot.

Harper - I've clearly taken a bit of interest in the lad with the player reports. I got the distinct impression that we're a little concerned with his season and hope that we can really get the best out of him next year. A few concerns moving forward, about whether we'll see him cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back