List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't move too far from his dealer either.

Just on that comment (the one club player thing), I'm a little iffy. Thats not the line he would have been fed if he was supposed to be playing the game. Hardly gonna scare off another club, inferring that whoever takes him will be his intended club for life.

Just on that comment (the one club player thing), I'm a little iffy. Thats not the line he would have been fed if he was supposed to be playing the game. Hardly gonna scare off another club, inferring that whoever takes him will be his intended club for life.
I don't think it would have been fed to him. Perhaps he really doesn't know whats happening and genuinely feels this way, which would make other clubs think that we really are not sure. Or maybe thats what we want them to think. Or not.

**** it, lets get this shit over with already.

That's exactly what I thought, if anything it only encourages clubs to take him.

Anyway who cares, Luke will be at North next year.

1385359_635086613198058_2074704427_n.jpg

Hmmm.....no Grant Birchall in that photo.....possible falling out with team mates?.......North have stated they are after an experienced and quality ball user.....you work it out.

Hmmm.....no Grant Birchall in that photo.....possible falling out with team mates?.......North have stated they are after an experienced and quality ball user.....you work it out.
Duh...

The camera doesn't hold itself you know...

Can't move too far from his dealer either.

Especially since the feds busted the silk road. Lmac must be sweating some of his transaction on there will be found out.

If he said he wanted to leave if he gets taken elsewhere he would be penalised for draft tampering, because he doesn't want to go to Collingwood. :p The game plan is to put doubt that he is worth pick before ours, not that he is a shit bloke.

I think ppl need to cool their jets... StK will be seeing if we get Luke in the second round and will ask for 8 for NDS + second rounder.
If we get Luke in the second NDS will come over as free agent.
Others are not in the situation that we are with FS. We an only hope that FS is early tomorrow and we sign NDS later that morning. Would rather Luke at 8 than to trade it off to StK.

No sauce, just my take.

(Staying up to date with Trolls during the offseason via Tapatalk)

think nominations are tomorrow and bidding on Monday, gunna be a long weekend.;)

Why is it that any player Norf wants during the trade period always seems to never come through and takes days, and other teams seem to get there trades done quite quickly and get the player they want ?
Exactly are flogs every year during trade week. Every year im sick of it. I can see NDS going to those drug cheats essenedon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tas, you should know, that the best way to do FA business is quickly, with most of the negotiation done well in advance, during the season, and a contract all but drawn up. That way, as soon as FA window officially opens, you sign your man and move into the trade period knowing exactly what holes you still have to fill, what players are available and what picks and players you've got to trade with. This is purely common sense, and that's how Freo has done it with Sylvia. They would have known he is coming for weeks. Same with Carlton and Daisy. Not to mention the Swans.

We on the other hand, spent our list management strategy hoping to target Betts and Dal as free agents, with offers made to both quite some time ago, yet we forgot to ask them if these offers are sufficient to get the deals done. Now we are about to head into Trade period next week, still not knowing if Nick wants to come or if St Kilda will allow him to exit as a FA. This is bound to hamper our trade activity, and as we know from experience, best trades are done when you target the right player early, and he nominates your club early. Then you spend the rest of the period trying to get the deal over the line. Are we going to get anyone of note, the way we are going? Extremely doubtful.

I really hope James Frawley is over at Brad's place having dinner tonight.

surely there's a million other reasons he couldn't make it...

There are better things to come. What is really important is keeping our side together.

I overheard this rumour actually at a cafe today so the reliability is questionable, however I will pass it on anyway since everyone else has been.

Sam Wright will be traded. Collingwood the likely destination.

I overheard this rumour actually at a cafe today so the reliability is questionable, however I will pass it on anyway since everyone else has been.

Sam Wright will be traded. Collingwood the likely destination.
Out Daisy, in Wright?

Maybe its cos they look alike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back