The Official Bigfooty Week 2 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Shit that was quick. Thought at the time they should of bought in Aldeman.

I was kinda hoping they would leave Brown there for at least the season just to screw up the Lakers and their old players out of a chance. Have to admire them for moving quickly though.

Doesn't look like many decent option available for them. Maybe one of the Van Gundy's, that's about it. How hilarious would it be if SVG came back to coach Howard at the Lakers?

Holy Shit that was quick. Thought at the time they should of bought in Aldeman.

I was kinda hoping they would leave Brown there for at least the season just to screw up the Lakers and their old players out of a chance. Have to admire them for moving quickly though.

Doesn't look like many decent option available for them. Maybe one of the Van Gundy's, that's about it. How hilarious would it be if SVG came back to coach Howard at the Lakers?

PJ aside cause I expect he wouldnt want come back to coach Kobe then SVG is the best available coach. He got a lot out of Orlando who had a shit bench as well.

He would be my #1 target....

Suck balls Dwight

Need Miami ht/ft and Brooklyn win after NZ and Sydney won nbl last night.
Like Knicks ht/ft as well

with nbl, do you bet on number of 3PA taken by centres, or layups made?

mikebrowncoaching.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hard to trust? we are undefeated my friend
82-0

Yep but surely you will crash and burn sooner or later. No Marion should see Melo put up a few, Mavs are playing tough without Dirk though.

I wonder what Lakers side will show up as well, if they were tanking to get rid of Brown then they might play tonight. No Bogut as well should see them too tall. If I take them there is a chance I will end up regretting it I'm sure.

Yep but surely you will crash and burn sooner or later. No Marion should see Melo put up a few, Mavs are playing tough without Dirk though.

I wonder what Lakers side will show up as well, if they were tanking to get rid of Brown then they might play tonight. No Bogut as well should see them too tall. If I take them there is a chance I will end up regretting it I'm sure.
Lakers will come out and go crazy, how it generally works.

Wade not playing today for the Heat. Out with illness

Phil Jackson has cancelled a conference in Chicago that he was the guest speaker which was due to be held late this week. Coincidence? I think not. The Lakers would have made contingency plans when they knew Brown was going to be fired. This according to Rotoworld.

PJ aside cause I expect he wouldnt want come back to coach Kobe then SVG is the best available coach. He got a lot out of Orlando who had a shit bench as well.

He would be my #1 target....

Suck balls Dwight

You realise that Dwight was on that Orlando team as well right? No way in hell he would coach Dwight again.

Also he's been blasting the Lakers on Miami radio.

"That's the most ridiculous firing in the history of the NBA."

"It just shows the Lakers organization is in disarray."

"My theory, the people running that team have no idea what they're doing."

Stugotz: "So you're not interested in the job?"

Stan: "No... God no!"

They should bring in Derek Fisher as the 'theatrical' coach. (Dunno if that's the right word)

Then just let Nash & Kobe run the show.

:p

(If Phil Jackson hasn't already got his Laker Polo back on)

It's irrelevant though, Dwight Howard in LA means SVG is unavailable.
Because they have a baby on the roster the best coach available (PJ availability pending) is off the table. Leaves for a weaker field for LA to choose from because of it.

That's entirely relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back