The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Gardner our best right up until the last quarter. 200 gamer, hopefully with us.
Yep we're building a decent spine, thats the only positive I have from this season. We've got McStay, Andrews and Gardiner down back (Paparone is kind of a nothing player) and Schache up forward. We really need a ruckman, a monster KPD and another KPF. Hopefully Hipwood turns into one of those 3. I would love to see McStay get a rocket by someone because he could be a carbon copy of jeremy cameron up forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep we're building a decent spine, thats the only positive I have from this season. We've got McStay, Andrews and Gardiner down back (Paparone is kind of a nothing player) and Schache up forward. We really need a ruckman, a monster KPD and another KPF. Hopefully Hipwood turns into one of those 3. I would love to see McStay get a rocket by someone because he could be a carbon copy of jeremy cameron up forward
I like McStay forward when he keeps himself in the game. A forward line of Schache, McStay and Walker plus Christensen/Zorko, Green/Taylor plus the resting mid Rockliff/Beams/Hanley and Lester as the hybrid is actually really dangerous.

We need another KPD who can play on the real monsters though. We are so vulnerable under the high ball against the bigger key forwards.

Not sure where to put this but here seems like a good start.

In the last quarter there was a lady with her 2 young kids. (If your reading this i apologise for a few slips of the tongue.) The mum wanted to leave and the young boy just sat in his chair and protested. He wanted to stay. What a little champ.

Remove this Banner Ad

The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back