The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd week in a row Zorko has been arguably our best player in a heavy loss. I think he has stepped up to A-grade level.

I guess that means we're marking on a bell curve. ;)

Honestly contemplating watching the game again just to keep an eye out on Keays game. 12 contested possies from a forward when our mids isnt even getting that is impressive.

People say we shouldnt bring matho in cause we will be too inexperienced i say **** it. Seasons shot. Play matho and keays in the guts. Bring in Paine to see what he can produce. He could save his career like bewick and lester have.

Honestly contemplating watching the game again just to keep an eye out on Keays game. 12 contested possies from a forward when our mids isnt even getting that is impressive.

People say we shouldnt bring matho in cause we will be too inexperienced i say **** it. Seasons shot. Play matho and keays in the guts. Bring in Paine to see what he can produce. He could save his career like bewick and lester have.
Exactly how I feel.
How could they be worse than our current lot. Get games into them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lester and Bewick have probably been two of the few bright spots for us this year. Both have improved and probably outperformed bigger name players. No, they are not destined to be superstars but they can be useful contributors who make a contest and look for opportunities.

For me they stay in the team because they are working hard in their roles. Plenty of others aren't.

Adcock is finally playing some winning football in a winning team.

(It was actually just mentioned on the call of the Melbourne v Bulldogs game that he must be counting his lucky stars...)
Patfull looks like he will play finals too.
Can't begrudge them that.
They gave us good service for a long time.

Ben Keays, throw him into the middle asap.

Edit: Maybe wouldn't be a great idea given he's so young and still not as physically developed as most midfielders. But his contested ball stats are ridiculously promising already..

Remove this Banner Ad

The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back