Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm it's around 400ppm from memory.

Are you saying volcanoes emit more than humans that's ridiculous, I'm aware co2 concentrations have fluctuated over time and the climate changes over time naturally (that trend actually should be cooling the earth but the opposite is occurring due to human activities).

I'm not going to argue with a climate denier lol.
Argue with facts, it’s easy you actually do some fact checking and research. Seriously do your own research not conspiracy stuff just freely available peer reviewed facts, I tell my 4 university educated including phds to do the same frequently and they’re often shocked.

The climate is always changing, dumbass 😎

Not really the point. We've set up human society around particular sea levels and climate. Whether it's anthropogenic or natural, a few degrees of warming will obviously cause sea level rises and therefore wreck a lot of coastal cities, not to mention the effect on agriculture. None of this is unsolvable but it is ridiculously expensive to mitigate, so if there's a chance our carbon is contributing then it makes sense to moderate our emissions.

Not really the point. We've set up human society around particular sea levels and climate. Whether it's anthropogenic or natural, a few degrees of warming will obviously cause sea level rises and therefore wreck a lot of coastal cities, not to mention the effect on agriculture. None of this is unsolvable but it is ridiculously expensive to mitigate, so if there's a chance our carbon is contributing then it makes sense to moderate our emissions.
Didn't read any of that. I don't actually care, just taking the piss. Argue amongst yourselves 😎

Argue with facts, it’s easy you actually do some fact checking and research. Seriously do your own research not conspiracy stuff just freely available peer reviewed facts, I tell my 4 university educated including phds to do the same frequently and they’re often shocked.

I'd say everything I've ever read says that climate change is man made. The conspiracy stuff looks more like the volcano theory which doesn't appear to stack up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of Journals are we talking here

I have done quite a bit of my own research actually, have not found man made climate change to be myth. Stuff like the gender paygap I've looked into how they get those numbers and it's definitely a myth, women earn more than men these days.

I have done quite a bit of my own research actually, have not found man made climate change to be myth. Stuff like the gender paygap I've looked into how they get those numbers and it's definitely a myth, women earn more than men these days.

Lots of myths surrounding women

So you jumped into the middle of a discussion then said you have no opinion and that no one should care about what I say? You're a weird dude sometimes.
Didn't read any of that either 😎😎

Talking Blah Blah Blah GIF

Sorry this really is dying, man made is very real but have a look at the percentages then tell me how plausible or controllable that is. Ice core samples are very real, it’s a snap shot of what was at various stages in our history. You can argue about the various ice ages and warn periods all you want but change is the one thing we can rely on. Why is it all of a sudden a must stop, how much is truly human driven, are we really responsible for reaching a tipping point. If that’s true why are we so blaze about China, India etc ?.

We live in a world were qualified men and women appear before congress and can’t with a straight face define what a woman is and that’s just one example. Trust nothing you read at face value, do your own research as often and possible where possible, I’d rather be dubious than duped. Have a look the world today and what’s going on then tell me it makes sense and you can trust those in charge. Does that make me a conspiracy theorist, hardly imo just someone who likes an open discussion and truly peer reviewed facts.

Science i might add doesn’t apologise it’s a series of hypothesises and when they’re proven wrong science moves on to the next phase, I’ve lived through the threat of an impending ice age, yep that’s no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back