Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't see too many people busting out their magnum opus on here - might have been drowned out by the sound of back-slapping over bullying, misogyny, homophobia, shitposting, trolling, and baiting?
Actually that’s just your opinion and not accurate imo. This was a place where all posters were free to post their views and generally the discussions even on the most sensitive subjects were respectful if they weren’t then they were pulled up. Maybe that’s the problem? Maybe you don’t like hearing diverse views, it’s a common problem with many in society trying to stifle free speech under the guise of protecting us.

Nerds Mike Trapp GIF by Dropout.tv

You must pardon my ignorance. I was told you're the assistant to the regional lead for the back-slappers collective.
Didn't want to make a fuss, but recent promotion for my outstanding efforts!!

My nickname is Scarecrow, because I'm outstanding in my field!

generally the discussions even on the most sensitive subjects were respectful
I am sure some were.
if they weren’t then they were pulled up
Yes... when admin dropped by to clean up stuff and put a rocket up George to mod properly.

But again, I am not going to carry this on and should stop responding.

GGPO

Last edited:
He has lost a number of privileges, yes, including posting.
I appreciate that that is how you see it.

You might see it that way, but I had been working with George for a while to keep the people but smooth off some of the rough edges that were not workable on a public community site. George was given many chances, a lot of help.

In the end he didn't want to mod unless he could card people. He decided that was not how he wanted to moderate and left.

And we all saw the number of "I don't like George, but" posts and messages. In the end I seemed to like him more than most Saints board posters, which was an interesting experience.

By doing what he did? That's not the way to work with the people who run a community you want to be a part of.

Again, there's a way to do it and there's a way not to.

And you could if you followed the site rules. If you couldn't do that, you could take it to PM or private group.

Honestly, you saw a slice of the activity and discussions over a long time. I've tried to explain, but given I do not want to forensically examine private discussions on a public forum, it became hard for people to accept that they didn't have all of the facts and the conspiracy theories flew thick and fast.

The activity on the board is in your hands. If you relied on other people bullying and feuding and ignoring site rules for your entertainment, I am sorry for your loss.

And that is where I will leave it.
What does a moderator do if they can't moderate?

What would a BF poster do if they can't post?

Giving Munchausen proxy vibes knackers

He overreached, to put bluntly, and took on-site to off-site against a site admin. How did you think that would end just curiously?
Can’t be bothered looking back over it all and it’s probably deleted anyway but if you’re talking about naming someone who’s details are all over the internet and discussed on reddit forums then wow crime of the century. If there’s more to it then fair enough but like everything about this it all seems a bit arbitrary and odd from George loosing the right to card on to the fallout and bans.

It’s a bit like watching the abc or sky news somehow I feel like I’m not getting the whole story. Anyway it is what it is but I think it’s a bit rich and imo there were periods when this board really was toxic at times and they were pre George. Imo he made the place a lot more welcoming.

it all seems a bit arbitrary and odd from George loosing the right to card on to the fallout and bans.
Answered ages ago.

It’s a bit like watching the abc or sky news somehow I feel like I’m not getting the whole story.
I've said you aren't getting the whole story.

Several times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve been here before

Don’t lie

Suddenly you’re invested after they’ve gone? Bullshit

I was always invested actually.

Just made some bad investment decisions previously.

Now - all that’s left is a band of gold.

All that’s left of the dreams I hold.

Is a band of gold.

Last edited:
He overreached, to put bluntly, and took on-site to off-site against a site admin. How did you think that would end just curiously?

Who did he off-site? Sounds kinky.

Who did he off-site? Sounds kinky.

Obviously Mowman and they then produced Brokeback mountain to acclaim, only less horses and more 2 stroke mowers turned go carts in a straight to dvd type option.

Obviously Mowman and they then produced Brokeback mountain to acclaim, only less horses and more 2 stroke mowers turned go carts in a straight to dvd type option.
Careful Knackers, the big Chooif will arrest you for homophobia if you’re not careful.

Careful Knackers, the big Chooif will arrest you for homophobia if you’re not careful.

I was just stating that they made a movie together, nothing more nothing less, hence the mowers turned go carts for fun times at circuits turned final destination as you always flip go carts without fail.

for all your mowing needs

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back