The Rendell Fiasco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rendell Says the club will only recruit Aboriginals that have one white parent

Now I'd like Trigg to come out and tell us what AD really demanded of him. There is no way AD would have on one hand told radio journo that the bloke that did it should be looking for other employment and then just suggest to Trigg to have a chat with him. There is no doubt in my mind that we were told to get rid of him in no uncertain terms.
Andy D is a fat w***er - his comments On The Couch; he's basically dumped the entire thing on Trigg and said the AFL didn't not make any demands for Rendell to be sacked or fired.

Bullshit.

Rendell actually supportive of Triggy's stance - the mud would stick.

Re: Rendell Says the club will only recruit Aboriginals that have one white parent

**** you Trigg. **** you AFL.

I don't think I've ever been ashamed to be a Crows supporter, but I am right now.

We've allowed a good man to be slandered as a racist and we've completely hung him out to dry.

I'm embarrassed.

EDIT - And Rendell's passion and intensity - he's clearly genuinely trying to address what he sees as a significant problem.

Rendell pretty emotional. Bahhh poor bloke. Such a gun though. What a loss.

Geez, Rendell is getting seriously fired up and just exposed Lyon there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What were his exact words?
Matt was on the way to Perth. Got a call from Triggy so he came back from the airport. Triggy showed him the article and Matt said he has been taken out of context and wanted to call a press conference to explain them and Trigg told him he won't be doing that.

Matt said but the mud will stick to which Triggy said you are right. So Matt asked him are you sacking me, to which Trigg replied I prefer you to resign. Matt asked for what, 6 weeks, 2 months? To which Trigg replied, mud will stick!

Matt got asked if he resigned off his own bat or he was forced to, he said it was forced.

Vlad has to go, Rendell has won me over.

Trigg was toeing the AFL line. He lied to us tonight. This is honesty from Rendell.

Why the hell does he have to toe the afl line. It's freaking incompetent leadership. The leadership of OUR club!! It's disgraceful

I have never been ashamed to be a supporter of the Adelaide Crows but tonight I am!

Shame on you AFC and shame on you Steven Trigg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back