Fixture The Run to Finals

Which teams will play Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2069001

Not only do we have to beat suns & sydney coming up, need a couple results going in our favour in order to make the 8

this is where I reckon we'll end up
I still can’t see how we can make it even with 2 more wins.

Doggies have a softer draw coming up now as do Carlton and Hawks. Cats have a decent draw too.

Freo just need to win one more and we can’t catch them.

I still can’t see how we can make it even with 2 more wins.

Doggies have a softer draw coming up now as do Carlton and Hawks. Cats have a decent draw too.

Freo just need to win one more and we can’t catch them.
But if we win all three 🤠

View attachment 2069001

Not only do we have to beat suns & sydney coming up, need a couple results going in our favour in order to make the 8

this is where I reckon we'll end up
Why stop there?

Port lose to Melbourne and Fremantle away
Fremantle lose to Geelong at home and GWS (away)
Carlton lose to Hawthorn
Bulldogs lose to Adelaide away
Essendon win all three remaining games.

And Essendon finish 4th and play a QF vs Sydney! If Sydney loses to Collingwood at home then it's a MCG QF against Geelong!

Unless Brisbane rest all of their players, which is unlikely now that there is a two week break before the finals, we ain't beating them in Brisbane. Need to beat Gold Coast and Sydney and then hope for other results.

If we were to make it, knowing our luck we would probably play Geelong and get smashed.
We'd probably get smashed against any team. Out of the current top 8 Carlton would be my preferred match up.

doctor-use-ekg-ecg-test-defibrillator-system-smaller.jpg

If we somehow beat GC & Sydney... We'll need some Michael Hurley v Hawks performance against Brisbane over there, with a bit of Michael Lloyd finesse(go out with a bang Heppell)

Why stop there?

Port lose to Melbourne and Fremantle away
Fremantle lose to Geelong at home and GWS (away)
Carlton lose to Hawthorn
Bulldogs lose to Adelaide away
Essendon win all three remaining games.

And Essendon finish 4th and play a QF vs Sydney! If Sydney loses to Collingwood at home then it's a MCG QF against Geelong!
sci-fi signs GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture The Run to Finals

Back