Event The S34 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy - 5PM AEDT start

Remove this Banner Ad

This is you. Sad.

f3b2205ad524e384aea216875f79297a.gif
It’s true.

Did I just waste 2 hours of my miserable life for nothing?
Does counting the number of posts accumulated by members of BigFooty in match threads set up for fictional rivalries in a simulated text-based football game really constitute a waste of time?

Rs9gFAMJN1LUxjkTMQqXz0xVLjc=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello everyone, welcome to the Season 34 Beez Trophy - MVP - ClarkeM's favourite award aka budget TIF Awards.

We are wrapping up a historic season which has been action-packed and full of notable events. Events that I would not be aware of because I haven't been involved in anything in the league this season but just based off the sort and filter function on Bigfooty threads. Here are some notable moments in the league this season:

• there was a crackdown on simmer abuse and conspiracism
  • the admin deregulated team sheet rules to make it easier for captains to comply with team sheets and reduce penalties
  • admin's team proceeds to have 3 rule infringements before Round 1 and end up on negative points (thanks philreich)
  • okeydoke7 kicked goal 900 in game 350 against the Demons in Round 1
  • Hate produced an amazing website
  • Demons were undefeated then constantly defeated
  • damicky did some investigative journalism of historical events
  • Pickitt used an AI bot for art
  • GWS Goose was outraged about stuff, notably missing out on All-SFA
  • Committee copped some flak for missing deadlines or something
  • People really loved the bye
  • Falconista recruited The Foolback who the OOB said to be an alias
  • DenieD made 1123131 media threads
  • Tigerturbulance and his left hand won the Mobbs and EKA respectively
  • TheInjuryFactory ran an award ceremony where everyone got an award
  • Tonga Bob wrote an awesome GF match thread OP with Simpsons references
  • then the Bombers were #firsttosix

What an amazing season which I played minimal part in. But I still have to host this thing, yes, yes it's funny to me also. Let's get this over with.

P.S Tonga Bob will be presenting the Le Grille/Gym4Life at some point.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f66673674426661435f316c4851673d3d2d3736373035323836342e313562643862303365636666633333663231333636303336313032362e676966

20th - 334 votes - Bonz (OOB)
BeezTemplate (20).png

Season Highlights:
  • Swept through the entire SFAEW roster as the world heavyweight champion
  • Succeeded in some other sport which involves prodding people with his sword
  • Selected in the S34 All-SFA team by the most esteemed and well-run organisation in the SFA - The Committee

Content:

Coming in 20th place in the S34 Beez Trophy count is Bonz, the spearhead of the inaugural Ophidian Old Boys line-up, coming fresh off a Fred Medal win in the previous season has continued on his merry way this season. Following up a 11th place finish with another top 20 placing.

In Season 34, Bonz was named the 'Head Psychologist' at the Old Boys campus and lived up to such a title by spreading his brand of degeneracy far and wide across Sweet. Inundating match threads with lewd shoops of some royal cat dripping with inuendo.

Bonz continues to be one of the most recognisable personalities in the league being able to insert a combination of Qooty relevant banter, anime references and general weirdness that makes reading match threads interesting and different adding another dimension to the Old Boys experience.

Also had a nice moment this season when the SFA community helped him out in his fencing endeavours.

Well done Bonz on yet another strong season contributing to the SFA board.

View attachment 1571375

Season Highlights:
  • Swept through the entire SFAEW roster as the world heavyweight champion
  • Succeeded in some other sport which involves prodding people with his sword
  • Selected in the S34 All-SFA team by the most esteemed and well-run organisation in the SFA - The Committee

Content:

Coming in 20th place in the S34 Beez Trophy count is Bonz, the spearhead of the inaugural Ophidian Old Boys line-up, coming fresh off a Fred Medal win in the previous season has continued on his merry way this season. Following up a 11th place finish with another top 20 placing.

In Season 34, Bonz was named the 'Head Psychologist' at the Old Boys campus and lived up to such a title by spreading his brand of degeneracy far and wide across Sweet. Inundating match threads with lewd shoops of some royal cat dripping with inuendo.

Bonz continues to be one of the most recognisable personalities in the league being able to insert a combination of Qooty relevant banter, anime references and general weirdness that makes reading match threads interesting and different adding another dimension to the Old Boys experience.

Also had a nice moment this season when the SFA community helped him out in his fencing endeavours.

Well done Bonz on yet another strong season contributing to the SFA board.
Awesome job Bonz 🤩

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The S34 SFA Players Association MVP - The Beez - Trophy - 5PM AEDT start

Remove this Banner Ad

Back